E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Jehnert 3 Way Component Speakers

07-15-2024, 04:02 PM   #1
RajB
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Jehnert 3 Way Component Speakers

Advertising on behalf of my nephew:

Recently, removed these components from my E92 after a year of usage due to a change in vehicles.

I had successfully integrated these components into my E92, utilizing a 5-channel HERTZ HDP5 amplifier to power this 3-way system exceptionally well. All speakers are fully functional, with no indications of audio distortion.

These speakers are suited for E9X vehicles, and all necessary accessories are included, such as mounting brackets and crossovers. Additionally, I have acquired OEM L7 enclosures to seamlessly house the under-seat subwoofers, which can be purchased separately for £100 in an empty state.

The tweeters are housed in OEM E9X inner door corner triangles, which incorporate the original sound deadening material.

The speakers are in impeccable condition.

Furthermore, I have the HDP5 amplifier available for sale, which can optimally power this system if desired.

Asking £550 for the 3 way components or £650 with the L7 Cabs.

Thanks.