E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Avoid BMW Of Freehold AT ALL COSTS!

07-11-2024, 10:24 PM   #1
g82nikolas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition

Avoid BMW Of Freehold AT ALL COSTS!

My experiences with both sales and service at this dealership have been incredibly disappointing. The lack of customer care was astonishing; I felt dehumanized throughout.

In sales, despite my enthusiasm to purchase a new M4 competition at just 19 years old, I was met with poor treatment and age discrimination. The salesperson showed no interest, provided a non-negotiable price, and seemed eager for me to leave. I eventually bought my brand new 2025 M4 Competition from Open Road BMW where I was treated much better from the sales dept.

The service department was equally frustrating. After my car broke down, I chose BMW of Freehold for repairs due to proximity, but this decision backfired. I received zero updates during the week my $100,000 car was in their possession. It was nearly impossible to reach the service advisor, Justine, and communication was abysmal. When I requested to transfer my car elsewhere, they refused to arrange the tow, leaving me to handle it myself, and they didn't even have the courtesy to offer me a loaner vehicle.

Worst of all, they denied my warranty when the transmission failed with only 4000 miles on the odometer. They claim the car was over-driven/abused, yet when I asked for evidence of this, they had absolutely none, except that my tires were low on tread, absolutely ridiculous. (No aftermarket mods or tunes btw)

This dealership's conduct is unacceptable. They've lost me as a customer for life. If you're considering buying a BMW, steer clear to avoid the hassle I endured.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2024, 12:10 PM   #2
lordnikon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Break My Wallet

Garage List
Leave a Google review
Appreciate 0