E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Looking to purchasing strut shock combo on e93

09-04-2024, 11:37 PM   #1
saucyiwnl
Rep
Drives: e93 328i

Looking to purchasing strut shock combo on e93

Hello my fellow e9x I am currently looking to purchase new suspension for my e93, it is a 2008 328i sulev vert. currently has 63.1k miles on the car everything runs fine except the ride feels terrible, struts leaking as well as shocks my ride height is def uneven on the car left being lower to the ground compared to the right ( just had my tpms turn on td :P ) I am looking for close to oem as possible i am riding on 313 wheels 19" so the ride is effected by the worn shocks & struts. i havent felt the oem feel of the car but i would like a nice ride height so dampen the new york roads, overall i know the price point varies from brand I have currently looked at bilstein b4s but for an e93 they look buff enough for e93 feels like they will definitely wear much quicker specifically looking for people who own e93s because of the increased weight of the car. what would be a good suspension system for someone looking for nice beefy factory struts & shock. as well if you have any suggestion along with doing the suspension that make sense please let me know have only driven 1k miles on the car truly enjoy it other than bracing for impact every bump and break checking people for impact hahaha thanks
Appreciate 0