E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > 2007 E92 High Beams No Longer Work

Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #1
Max07e92
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 BMW

2007 E92 High Beams No Longer Work

Hi everyone!

I'm having some trouble with my high beams on my 2007 E92. Currently I only have low beams, and when I pull or push the stalk on the steering column the blue icon illuminates but the beam doesn't change. Before this happened I would intermittently get a warning saying my right front blinker was out and then it would turn off. Additionally, if I keep the high beams on after 5 seconds or so I get the warning saying my left front fog light is out (even though it works just fine).

The bulbs in the headlight are OSRAMs, I put them in about 3 weeks ago. I bought them off Amazon and I'm beginning to think that they may be fake? I also attached the screeenshot of the codes I am getting. The running lights code is due to me having put LEDs in about a year ago and the level sensor has been there since I bought it.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!
Name:  1000027319.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  340.7 KB
Appreciate 0