E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Sport Seat Adjustable Leg Support Fix!

Today, 04:02 PM   #1
char_lemagne
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335xi

Sport Seat Adjustable Leg Support Fix!

In the process of disassembling my sport seats to dye them I broke the lock mechanism for the adjustable thigh support. The center tab that locks the piece into place broke and to fix this you need to buy the whole assembly (52107161311). I'm too cheap to spend $90 on this so I decided to model the broken piece and 3d print it. I saw in some other threads people had this break during normal use and the leg support will remain extended fully so I figured Id post this to save someone with access to a 3d printer some money. It requires a little sanding depending on print quality for smooth operation. I posted both the .stl and .sldprt here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6773937 .
Attached Images

Appreciate 0