E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > N51/N52 Headers (HZRacing/AliExpress)

Today, 03:52 PM   #1
cerealwars
Riffraff
Rep
Drives: 128i 6M, 1UZ S13, '62 C10

Garage List
2010 BMW 128i  [0.00]
N51/N52 Headers (HZRacing/AliExpress)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 250.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
For sale is a pair of N51/N52 Headers. Price includes shipping. I bought them here for $364 shipped, back in May of this year. I believe these to be the headers discussed in this thread. These should fit both 1 and 3 series vehicles.

I installed these and planned to pair a tune with them. After installing the headers and going for a drive, I discovered they were considerably louder than I had anticipated. Instead of forging ahead, I bailed on this project and reinstalled my stock manifolds.

These headers have maybe 15 miles on them total, and two heat cycles. I encountered no fitment issues when installing. You will need fresh gaskets at the head and the downpipe.

PM me and we can discuss details. Paypal is preferred. Thanks,
--Bob

Attached Images

Appreciate 0