E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > JXB Driveshaft Carrier

Today, 09:32 AM   #1
scoopdawoop
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
JXB Driveshaft Carrier

*reposting in different section

Does anyone have any experience with the JXB driveshaft center support carrier? I already have one installed, street version. But looking for others experience and review on it.

I cant 100% point this at the carrier, as i did many things at the same time. But i have had significant NVH since installing. and i saw someone on fb say the same.

Its fine at stock power levels, but when you tune it and it squats more on load, i get very loud vibrations between 2-3k.

I dont have a pic, but the install was a bit weird too, the carrier is bigger than stock and looked to sit way too close to the U Joint. I also didnt do any sort of pre loading, could that be my issue?

Im thinking of doing an M3 diff,axles,driveshaft. But i'm really conflicted as i think the JXB carrier did help shifts etc, but im not gonna put it on the new driveshaft if it is making this NVH!
Appreciate 0