E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Secondary Cat Delete/PE Exhaust Mod. Or exhaust reco's

Yesterday, 11:18 PM   #1
Spongington
2010 335xi AT Alpine White on Oyster. SH E90
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335i xDrive

Cool Secondary Cat Delete/PE Exhaust Mod. Or exhaust reco's

(first time posting here so please don't shoot me)So I've had my E90 for a while now and I'd like to make it a bit louder/aggressive sounding. I would love to do downpipes but I'm an xDrive E90 so it's too much of a hassle to do right now and i'm probably going to get em done after the cold season ends, that's all besides the point though. I heard a clip of an E92 with the secondary cats deleted, as well as the PE mufflers and it made me fall in love, super deep sounding, while not being too loud, the video didn't include any driving clips but yknow. My question now is, a)would this setup drone at highway speeds, or would it be fine because I have the PE mufflers in anyway, and b)would just a muffler delete be reasonable for a daily, or should i go with this route. I am also open to other exhaust setup recommendations albeit they arent obscenely expensive in comparison to the setups that i am considering.

Thanks in advance everyone
Appreciate 0