E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Coding frm or cas ?!

10-19-2024, 02:43 PM   #1
Kicost
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e93/328i

Coding frm or cas ?!

Hi everyone!
I got an e93 of 2013 328i and when i wanted to use bimmercode for coding the taillights and it says that cannot code the frm and one yellow triangle .
So since everything like lights and windows excpet passenger side that often need reseting with window key was working perfect and i thought maybe the frm module was replaced and bimmercode got it like its broken .
Then i checked on inpa and frm had no vin number!
And because before i saw how to code frm and it was needed to copy some value from cas, unfortunately even cas and many other modules on inpa had no vin number!(pic attached)
My question is can i make frm to work for coding again with only putting the vin number with winkfp or its a necessity for copying from cas with ncsexpret too!
Anyone that has some experience with coding bimmers can help?
I also want to note that comfort acces is green in ista but maybe the cas without vin number wont let it work?
Thank you in advance to anyone who could help!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0