E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > LCI Paddle Shifters wire connector disconnect

Yesterday, 08:39 PM   #1
Azzai80
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 335i

LCI Paddle Shifters wire connector disconnect

Okay... so I don't want to break this but I am having trouble pulling out this red wire connector that goes into the buttons from my LCI shifters. I am working on the retrofit and need to do some soldering

Is there a way to release it without forcing it? I was thinking of jamming a screwdriver in there. Tried some pliers lightly... no dice

Advice from someone in the know?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:51 PM   #2
Azzai80
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzai80 View Post
Okay... so I don't want to break this but I am having trouble pulling out this red wire connector that goes into the buttons from my LCI shifters. I am working on the retrofit and need to do some soldering

Is there a way to release it without forcing it? I was thinking of jamming a screwdriver in there. Tried some pliers lightly... no dice

Advice from someone in the know?
Well I finally got it with a bit more force and some needle nose pliers if anyone else has troubles.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0