E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > My axle back exhaust pros, please chime in with some feedback.

Today, 03:17 PM   #1
chris55552
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW x3 35i 2012 E92 328XI

My axle back exhaust pros, please chime in with some feedback.

So im getting ready to pull the trigger on an axleback exhaust for my328i, I always though the remus exhaust does a good job of merely taking that inline 6 sound and giving it a throaty bass note accent to it which is what im looking for but im getting conflicting feedback whether the remus is available for my chasis e92 328xi. So my question is do you guys know of another brand that does the same thing in axle back form, or a better brand or cheaper brand that may be close enough for possibly little less cash. I think Active autowerkes makes one thats in the 600 dollar range, ive read there is supersprint, sebring, magnaflow and the list goes on. Just would like to hear it a tad more from inside the cabin while driving and winding it out, its that simple. Thoughts or experience?
Appreciate 0