E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E91 FRM2 issue

10-26-2024, 05:51 PM   #1
Schilland
Registered
Latvia
Rep
Drives: Alpina D3 BiTurbo E91 #39 2009

E91 FRM2 issue

Hello everyone!!
I have a interesting problem with 2009 E91 LCI, happened after jump start.
The radio buttons, steering wheel buttons, dtc and lock buttons, headlight switch and all window switches are not lighting up(except rear window lock button green led). All buttons do work. The brightness is all the way up and still nothing changes. All fuses are fine. When the headlight switch is at the 0 position, only headlight switch lights up but as soon as i switch it to the drl or headlights on position, it doesnt light up and the above mentioned lights don't light up. Tried changing FRM 2 (LED AHL) with used one from parts car (same parts codes), nothing solved and still the same problem. However when i plug in FRM 2 (NSW) from halogen e91 2007 pre lci everthing works how it should be but sadly not including AHL, headlight level adjustments and xenon shutters. Please help me and big thanks!!!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0