E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Doc Racing Single turbo 6466 install advice

Yesterday, 11:48 PM   #1
NewlyWedMan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 Black 135i

Garage List
2008 bmw 135i  [0.00]
Doc Racing Single turbo 6466 install advice

Good Morning,

It's been 8 days since I messaged doc racing and I've haven't yet received a response. I'm sure some of these problems I'm facing are obvious for some. I dont enjoy winging it without 100% certainty and my lack of knowledge has me stuck.

4 questions, i numbered the pictures with the Question. Using the wastegate-turbo vaccum line diagram. do u have an install manual?

1)Do i replace the 1/4 fittings that came with the Turbosmart wastegates with these?
(2)Is this black a/n fitting an extra for positioning for the oil line from engine-turbo?
(3)Do i replace the 1/4 brass fitting supplied with turbo with a fitting from picture 1?
(4)Is it possible to drill larger holes, from the 3/8 size to 1/2? one of the holes is off a bit and won't sit flush! and the washer nuts won't sit flush! I'm hoping with bigger holes i can maneuver fitment.
(4)What are aluminum bolts in picture #4 for?

Thank you so much.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0