E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > E90 TCU pin out

Yesterday, 10:33 AM   #1
Jagger2k
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 330i M sport

E90 TCU pin out

Hi All,

Bit of a random one but hope someone can help. I purchased a e90 and when looking in the trunk/boot, someone has been in here as all the wires from the tcu connector have been unpinned and left. The connector is here! However I have no idea of which pin goes where!! Does anyone have a guide of which colour pin goes where in the connector? It’s a 2007 e90 with ccc and tcu only.

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 02:52 PM   #2
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e81

1. you can install android bmw wds app with schemes
2. you can open the diagram in ISTA software
3. you can try to register on newtis site , there is diagram on it
      Today, 08:22 AM   #3
Jagger2k
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 330i M sport

Thank you for your response.

I’ve tried the android app but I can’t make head or tails of the diagrams lol. The newtis site seems to no longer exist.

I’m currently trying to find a eBay listing where someone has cut of the harness so I can see which colour pin goes where in the connector. Might need to visit the scrap year.

Not sure if anyone else might have just the tcu who could just snap a close up pic of the harness?
Appreciate 0