E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: Bally leather & North Face ballastic Shoulder Messenger Bags (SoCal)

09-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
SteveMondragon
Seaman
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 | I01 | G30

FS: North Face ballastic Shoulder Laptop Messenger Bag (SoCal)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Bally bag has been sold.

Selling real North Face Offsite daypack shoulder bag. It's a messenger style bag with lots of compartments and made out of high grade Ballastic Nylon material. Has laptop compartment and it will fit my 17" HP widescreen laptop notebook inside of it with room to spare. Perfect condition & never used. I recently got it as a gift and I don't use these types of bags. No scratches, no stains, no marks on the nylon, completely flawless. Has long adjustable shoulder strap with padded logo shoulder pad. Back panel is slotted to fit over suitcase luggage handles. Heavily padded laptop comparment. Sturdy handle to carry. Large mesh pocket, large front stash pocket, main compartment with divider sleeves, front compartment with organizer & audio port, side compression, and mesh water bottle pockets. Black in color. Dimensions are 14x18x7 inches.

The Off Site Daypack is an excellent bag for students and for those with long commutes to work. Great styling with all the bells and whistles needed by a sport daypack. The molded back panel is integrated with breathable mesh and is slotted to fit over a handle on rolling luggage. With a top-access pocket dedicated exclusively for a laptop, you can dip out of the office early and work wherever you want to. This pack is ideal for the modern mover and shaker.

PRICE: $60 + shipping. Located in Hollywood area. Serious inquires only.

Actual pictures of the bag.

Last edited by SteveMondragon; 09-20-2008 at 08:54 PM.. Reason: 1 bag sold
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
hmmm, I might be interested in the North Face messenger. how much shipped to 10024 (NYC)
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
SteveMondragon
Seaman
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 | I01 | G30

Sold the Bally bag. The North Face bag is still available.
Appreciate 0