E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > any vendor here who'd sell and ship to europe?

03-26-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
any vendor here who'd sell and ship to europe?

I've got myself a list of products I want to purchase, namely these items:

Carrand Microfiber MAX Total Clean All Over Wash Mitt
Meguiar's G1016 Smooth Surface Clay Kit
Klasse All In One 10 oz.

Getting them through Amazon.com is way cheaper, but they don't ship to europe. Get this from Amazon.co.uk and the price is twice of what it is in US. Feels a bit insane.

Therefore Im curious if anyone here is selling these directly and could ship the whole thing to Europe? It doesn't have to be exactly those but at least very comparable on price and quality.

appreciate your replies guys, wanna get the car nice and clean after long winter. :P
      03-26-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

We offer international shipping, but the only product we carry that you wanted is the Klasse All In One, and we offer the 16.9 (500ml) size. Your best bet is to get multiple wash mitts, than try to do an all in one wash media. You don't want dirt from your wheels touching your paint. I typically recommend sheepskin over microfiber wash mitts, and for your wheels and tires, if you want something more durable, consider the Lake Country Ulti-Mit. For clay bar, I like the Chemical Guys bar paired up with Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer.

We ship via USPS and can check out via our site. If you have any other questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
Tallest
Major General
Rep
Drives: 911

Garage List
2011 911  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
We offer international shipping, but the only product we carry that you wanted is the Klasse All In One, and we offer the 16.9 (500ml) size. Your best bet is to get multiple wash mitts, than try to do an all in one wash media. You don't want dirt from your wheels touching your paint. I typically recommend sheepskin over microfiber wash mitts, and for your wheels and tires, if you want something more durable, consider the Lake Country Ulti-Mit. For clay bar, I like the Chemical Guys bar paired up with Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer.

We ship via USPS and can check out via our site. If you have any other questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

George
Yup, i actually went over to your site and i didnt find the things that were recommended to me, but I have an open mind. I saw the rates were about 40 bucks for shipping so it makes sense for me to get few things at once. I'll browse and will decide soon, thanks man!