E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 2 Rial Como 18 x 8 - $50

11-13-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
spmd11
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3MC

FS: 2 Rial Como 18 x 8 - $50

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey all...

I have 2 Rial Como wheels for sale. They were for a winter setup and I no longer need them. $181 at Tire Rack, I will sell them for $50 each. Take one or both. Like new condition, no flaws.

Offset perfect for any year e90 or e92, NO extra hardware required (i.e. centering rings)

Offset: 35mm
Backspacing: 5.82"
Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Rec. Tire Size:225/40-18
Weight: 25.8lbs.

RIAL Leichtmetallfelgen GmbH was established more than 30 years ago. As owners of a Formula 1 team, it gained an international reputation and remains a global presence in the industry today.
Produced in Europe, RIAL's high quality standards are ensured by state-of-the-art furnaces, efficient casting machines, "High-Tec" CNC machining centers and final x-ray examination of each wheel. Their sterling-silver™ and polar-silver™ wheel finishes, the result of horizontal application using one of the world’s most modern coating machines, and a final acrylic clear powder coat further ensure quality.
With maximum durability and optimum weight as its goals, RIAL uses simulated load calculation (FEM test) in the construction of their wheels. This reduces wheel weight as well as testing time. All relevant testing facilities are in-house to both meet RIAL's strict standards and to best optimize the production process.
ISO 9001:2000 standards and all requirements issued by the recognized testing authorities, such as the German Technical Supervisory Association (TÜV), the German Federal Motor Vehicle Registration Agency (KBA), and all other European and international testing and certification organizations, are clearly defined and met in RIAL's facilities.
Complementing their technical expertise is their participation in the Formula 1 racing series using company-owned cars and wheels. And their current involvement in long distance races and rallies proves the quality and durability of their products on the track. The Interracing Porsche GT3 R recently placed highest among all Porsche GT3 R and was the winner of the class SP6 (up to 3500 cm cubic capacity) during Nürburgring's long distance championship. Their performance-proven designs lead to the successful development of durable, lightweight street wheels.

Attached Images