E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Having problems with a fellow E90post member. Kinda long....

10-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #23
dmz
Captain
Rep
Drives: me nuts

Based on the selling tread, the buyer is Tye11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev View Post
Post this mofo's S/N, please so we can all avoid him
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #24
KkSc
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 13'FR-S/15' F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post
Based on the selling tread, the buyer is Tye11?
that is totally a scam, no way that the buyer used the rims on the road and after tells the seller the rims is bent !!

2015 F80 Alpine White M3
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2009, 07:34 PM   #25
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i

Well I just checked the Paypal account and seems the claim is gone. Wonder what happend?
      10-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #26
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Ok I just found a post he had made..Pretty hilarious if you ask me so if you want a good laugh check it out.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306504

Basically to sum it up, he let his dad drive the car, dad got a flat, drove on the flat and bent the wheels. Then try to say I sold him bent wheels LOL
      10-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
he waited almost a week after his dad messed up the wheels to file a paypal dispute with you? what a tool... he even made the thread saying his dad messed up the wheel before filing a dispute... ahahahahaha smart move
      10-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #28
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iAWFL View Post
Ok I just found a post he had made..Pretty hilarious if you ask me so if you want a good laugh check it out.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306504

Basically to sum it up, he let his dad drive the car, dad got a flat, drove on the flat and bent the wheels. Then try to say I sold him bent wheels LOL
Result

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 01:33 AM   #29
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
If you close the account, they will give you a negative balance and hire a collection agency (from what i read here on e90p and what makes the most sense).
Makes sense except for the agency part

I had a dispute filed against me a few years ago when a buyer said he didn't receive the item
When there was signature confirmation that the item arrived...
long story short his family member signed for it and forgot to tell him so he freaked out...
But that didn't stop him from filing.
I didn't want to lose money so i closed the linked bank account.
Although the case was won in my favor (duh..), there was a negative balance for quite some time

to be honest, I think it might still be there but i dont even remember what email/password I used; nor do I really care

They're not going to hire an agency for a small case (1000 is a bit small I think)
But then again, things have changed since the past...
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 01:34 AM   #30
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post
The buyer confirmed receipient of the undamaged rims. Drove the good rims for a few days, hit a pothole (Who know how big) and damaged the wheels. Now he wants a refund? Forget it. He does not have a case with Paypal or any legal system.
I think the guy's main argument is that he didn't pay for rims that bend so easily.. well, what do you think happens when you buy 1 piece rims?

I dont think he was disputing that he got bent rims, just that he got rims that bend too easily I guess...
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 01:46 AM   #31
LuvMyRide
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Garage List
2006 E90 Xi  [0.00]
Wow.... Sorry bro
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #32
Tye11
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

To everyone flaming me and calling me a dick you don't know the full story and how much time was lost and how much stress this caused me and my family.

For those who don't know me I have my own business selling computers, so I do a large amount of sales online via paypal. I have many customers who pay me well over $1000 for computers and who keep in contact with me after they receive their computers for support. I assumed I was going to be treated the same when I made my purchase online, but after I made my payment 335irecruit was almost impossible to reach tried to contact him via phone but he never gave me his number and just responded to pm's. He promised me partial refund for wrong shipment but claimed he was away on business for 3 weeks and didn't respond to a single pm until i filed a dispute which got his attention fairly quick. The way he delt with me from the start was very sketchy and made the deal a lot harder then it needed to be.

I however did get the rims and they looked fine when I received them they were on the car for 24 hours when the first bend happened. I was not driving the car when it happened because my dad was to lazy to take his car out of the garage took mine. My dad is a 45 year old man who keeps the car 10 mph under the speed limit any where he drives. He called me to tell me he had a low tire sensor and he has a flat tire, I was pissed at him but he swore he didn't hit anything hard. I took the next day off work to find a shop that can fix the rim. I paid 80 dollars for each bend (there was 2 bends in the rim) and had to buy a tire. I told my dad never touch the car again, at that time I thought it was 100% his fault. The next day I took the car out to my school on the way there I made sure not to hit any pot holes and drove the speed limit the whole way there. After a 3 hour class I come back to another low tire warning which pretty much leaves me stranded in the city driving on a flat to find a gas station. I had A LOT of things to do after class but I ended up driving 2 miles per hour to fill air. Next day go back to the shop they check the rim and tell me 2 more bends in that one same price to fix. They fix it and 2 block from the shop another low tire sensor I shrug it of and drive away. The next day coming back from work with my wife another flat (all flats have been on 3 different wheels) in the middle of the highway stranded waiting for tripple A. Go back to the shop and the guy tells me that these are the worst pair of rims he has ever seen and that 1) they are made of plastic or 2) the previous owner had the same problem just kept fixing the rims and got them to the point were the metal was completely fucked up from being re bent and rims were worthless. He told me to return them or get rid of them because they are just not safe to drive on. I however fixed them and 2 days later going out to a nice dinner with the girlfriend and a couple of friends boom another flat this time in a terrible part of town. Have to wait for triple A to come and put on a spare. Back to the shop AGAIN at this point I was fed up I didn't hit a single pot hole yet I have 2 more bends. I have over 5 people who were either in the car with me when I got a flat or were driving next to me who would tell you the exact same thing.

Now what do I do? Tried talking to the seller but its been 2 weeks and he has not responded to a single pm after I got the rims. Do I just throw away $1000 dollars? I can not drive on these rims at all and I loved them and they way looked on my car I made a thread an hour after installed them out of excitement with pics. I repaired every bent rim in hopes of just keeping them on my car. Lost A LOT of time at the shop lost A LOT of money on repairs to "just take a loss" well sorry I don't like to take a loss because the seller decided to flip his shit rims onto me. I also am not willing to resell them because it is simply not fair to the next owner and I am not enough of a dick to do that to somebody. So I wanted to send these back and get my money back because after all they put me through I think its more then fair.

I also don't appreciate people who I thought I was close to pming me saying what I am doing is wrong or I am being dick. I would never sell anyone something for $1000+ dollars then ignore them because I know what I sold them is complete garbage that is why I am not reselling them. Ask your self this how would you feel? $1000 for rims, $500 for bend repairs , 2 weeks of non stop shop visits , doing everything possible to keep them but knowing you cant because the car simply cant drive on them, the shop owner telling you these are 1) fucked up by previous owner 2) defective because he has never seen something like this, having your friends and family tell you you have been ripped of and they are tired of spending time on the side of the highway.

That's all I have to say I lost the dispute so I am out $1,500 thanks a lot man. Oh and I am still waiting for that "partial refund" you promised 3 weeks ago I guess your still out on business.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #33
Beasty
Rep
Drives: Suzuki 750

If the owner/manager of the wheel shop said these may have been made out of plastic you should have packed up your car and walked out. I have seen tons of shops who have no idea how to fix wheels just charge their customers (even good repeat customers) and half way fix the problem then blame the product when the repair doesn't solve the problem.
Rims cannot be made out of plastic, sorry to hear about the problems...gl
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #34
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Well man, I honestly dont know what to tell you. The wheels were perfectly fine on my car although I didnt really drive the car very often but I drove it when I was in town they seemed nothing but flawless for me. You cant blame me for calling you out when the first thing you do is file a claim and try to get all your money back stating that I sold you bent wheels when that was not even remotely being the truth. I dont know what kind of experience you have driving on wheels and low profile tires but you have to take extra caution compared to normal wheels and tires.

When you say you contacted me, how so? The last PM I got from you was on on the 27th stating you were waiting to here from me, but I was and still am out of town. If you want to claim you contacted me after your first incident then you are totally full of it. Any admin is more than welcome to login into my account to see the truth. You never stated to me anything about problems with the wheels from the time you received them on the 23rd to the point you filed the Paypal claim.

I have no problems putting up our previous conversations, maybe others can judge what type of person you are. Ive sold tons of stuff on this board and I have always stated the condition as-is and have been 110% honest with everyone. You on the other hand started off way wrong.
      10-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #35
Tye11
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iAWFL View Post
Well man, I honestly dont know what to tell you. The wheels were perfectly fine on my car although I didnt really drive the car very often but I drove it when I was in town they seemed nothing but flawless for me. You cant blame me for calling you out when the first thing you do is file a claim and try to get all your money back stating that I sold you bent wheels when that was not even remotely being the truth. I dont know what kind of experience you have driving on wheels and low profile tires but you have to take extra caution compared to normal wheels and tires.

When you say you contacted me, how so? The last PM I got from you was on on the 27th stating you were waiting to here from me, but I was and still am out of town. If you want to claim you contacted me after your first incident then you are totally full of it. Any admin is more than welcome to login into my account to see the truth. You never stated to me anything about problems with the wheels from the time you received them on the 23rd to the point you filed the Paypal claim.

I have no problems putting up our previous conversations, maybe others can judge what type of person you are. Ive sold tons of stuff on this board and I have always stated the condition as-is and have been 110% honest with everyone. You on the other hand started off way wrong.
I sent you 4 un answered pms, and I had a maxima with 20 inch rims that were on there for over a year and I hit pot holes so hard the felt like it his a IED but the rims never bent. I drive over 60mph on the rims you gave me not touching a pothole and I am stuck on the side of the highway with a flat.

What type of person am I? The type that doesnt enjoy losing $1500+ and wasting his time. Post w.e the fuck you want but put your self in my shoes how would you feel?
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 06:12 PM   #36
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye11 View Post
I sent you 4 un answered pms, and I had a maxima with 20 inch rims that were on there for over a year and I hit pot holes so hard the felt like it his a IED but the rims never bent. I drive over 60mph on the rims you gave me not touching a pothole and I am stuck on the side of the highway with a flat.

What type of person am I? The type that doesnt enjoy losing $1500+ and wasting his time. Post w.e the fuck you want but put your self in my shoes how would you feel?

if i were the seller i won't even consider getting those rims back...
since when he sold them to you...there are 0 damages...as you said...when you got them they are perfect condition
I am not sure if the road in your city is that bad.....
and since the rims is damaged by you or whatever the reason it is....and it is not the same condition when he originally sold them to you.....and this is more than euff reason to not accept the rim back...
but when the rims has been fixed and heated too many times....the metal become really weak and really easy to bent....
oh well....GL guys !
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #37
335iAWFL
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Why are you still trying to lie and cover up? You sent me a PM on the 23rd of Sept then the next and last one on the 27th. I explained to you that I was out of town and wasnt able to do anything for you at the moment, then the next thing I know you file a claim with Paypal making false claims left and right.

Then I decided to do some more research on you and you made a post about YOUR DAD driving the car and blowing out a tire and bending a rim. Then you decided to file a claim on me stating it was my fault that you blew out a tire and bent the wheels. I dont know about you but that's pretty unreasonable. Again I have stand by everything stated and have no problems in putting you out there as a possible scammer for everyone else to be careful. I would never claim a Paypal account is me, then go and show an id of your dad and still claim its you.

You also just stated that you hit potholes before with your other car, whose to say you didnt hit potholes this time?

Dont go and make it someone else's fault when you yourself cant get your stories straight. If I was in your situation, yes Id probably be a bit upset too, but there would be no one to blame but myself for not being cautious on driving.

Quote:

10-10-2009, 11:26 PM   #38
tiger9269
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 Space Grey 335 Coupe

The End, Please !!!
      10-11-2009, 04:27 PM   #39
AlpineG05
hi
Rep
Drives: Alpine White G80 Comp

tye11: you're out of luck.
      10-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #40
wellwell
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
To everyone flaming me and calling me a dick you don't know the full story and how much time was lost and how much stress this caused me and my family.

For those who don't know me I have my own business selling computers, so I do a large amount of sales online via paypal. I have many customers who pay me well over $1000 for computers and who keep in contact with me after they receive their computers for support. I assumed I was going to be treated the same when I made my purchase online, but after I made my payment 335irecruit was almost impossible to reach tried to contact him via phone but he never gave me his number and just responded to pm's. He promised me partial refund for wrong shipment but claimed he was away on business for 3 weeks and didn't respond to a single pm until i filed a dispute which got his attention fairly quick. The way he delt with me from the start was very sketchy and made the deal a lot harder then it needed to be.

I however did get the rims and they looked fine when I received them they were on the car for 24 hours when the first bend happened. I was not driving the car when it happened because my dad was to lazy to take his car out of the garage took mine. My dad is a 45 year old man who keeps the car 10 mph under the speed limit any where he drives. He called me to tell me he had a low tire sensor and he has a flat tire, I was pissed at him but he swore he didn't hit anything hard. I took the next day off work to find a shop that can fix the rim. I paid 80 dollars for each bend (there was 2 bends in the rim) and had to buy a tire. I told my dad never touch the car again, at that time I thought it was 100% his fault. The next day I took the car out to my school on the way there I made sure not to hit any pot holes and drove the speed limit the whole way there. After a 3 hour class I come back to another low tire warning which pretty much leaves me stranded in the city driving on a flat to find a gas station. I had A LOT of things to do after class but I ended up driving 2 miles per hour to fill air. Next day go back to the shop they check the rim and tell me 2 more bends in that one same price to fix. They fix it and 2 block from the shop another low tire sensor I shrug it of and drive away. The next day coming back from work with my wife another flat (all flats have been on 3 different wheels) in the middle of the highway stranded waiting for tripple A. Go back to the shop and the guy tells me that these are the worst pair of rims he has ever seen and that 1) they are made of plastic or 2) the previous owner had the same problem just kept fixing the rims and got them to the point were the metal was completely fucked up from being re bent and rims were worthless. He told me to return them or get rid of them because they are just not safe to drive on. I however fixed them and 2 days later going out to a nice dinner with the girlfriend and a couple of friends boom another flat this time in a terrible part of town. Have to wait for triple A to come and put on a spare. Back to the shop AGAIN at this point I was fed up I didn't hit a single pot hole yet I have 2 more bends. I have over 5 people who were either in the car with me when I got a flat or were driving next to me who would tell you the exact same thing.

Now what do I do? Tried talking to the seller but its been 2 weeks and he has not responded to a single pm after I got the rims. Do I just throw away $1000 dollars? I can not drive on these rims at all and I loved them and they way looked on my car I made a thread an hour after installed them out of excitement with pics. I repaired every bent rim in hopes of just keeping them on my car. Lost A LOT of time at the shop lost A LOT of money on repairs to "just take a loss" well sorry I don't like to take a loss because the seller decided to flip his shit rims onto me. I also am not willing to resell them because it is simply not fair to the next owner and I am not enough of a dick to do that to somebody. So I wanted to send these back and get my money back because after all they put me through I think its more then fair.

I also don't appreciate people who I thought I was close to pming me saying what I am doing is wrong or I am being dick. I would never sell anyone something for $1000+ dollars then ignore them because I know what I sold them is complete garbage that is why I am not reselling them. Ask your self this how would you feel? $1000 for rims, $500 for bend repairs , 2 weeks of non stop shop visits , doing everything possible to keep them but knowing you cant because the car simply cant drive on them, the shop owner telling you these are 1) fucked up by previous owner 2) defective because he has never seen something like this, having your friends and family tell you you have been ripped of and they are tired of spending time on the side of the highway.

That's all I have to say I lost the dispute so I am out $1,500 thanks a lot man. Oh and I am still waiting for that "partial refund" you promised 3 weeks ago I guess your still out on business.
wow even your story to defend yourself has inconsistencies. you know, the wheel shop could be duping you. did you stand and watch them "fix" the rim and remount the wheels? they could have swapped the rears to make you think both went bad. same with the fronts. $80 is not a lot to pay for correcting a bent rim. especially a rim bent badly enough to cause a flat. and considering these are 1 pc CSL reps they would most likely crack if they bent badly enough to cause an instant flat or loose air. i would hold the wheel shop more suspect than the seller. anyway, best of luck to you
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #41
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellwell View Post
wow even your story to defend yourself has inconsistencies. you know, the wheel shop could be duping you. did you stand and watch them "fix" the rim and remount the wheels? they could have swapped the rears to make you think both went bad. same with the fronts. $80 is not a lot to pay for correcting a bent rim. especially a rim bent badly enough to cause a flat. and considering these are 1 pc CSL reps they would most likely crack if they bent badly enough to cause an instant flat or loose air. i would hold the wheel shop more suspect than the seller. anyway, best of luck to you

totally just got caught!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2009, 05:39 PM   #42
matt_435xi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Perfomance Model 3

Garage List
could it be that these wheels/tires came from a warm climate (FL), and after mounted on the buyer's car in cooler/cold Brooklyn (which has HORRIBLE roads,i am originally from Queens) that some air pressure was released making it VERY easy to bend rims?? BMW TPMS system is NOT 100% accurate. i have mounted new tires with TPMS and the bell didnt' go off until i was more then 10lbs. low. other tires were in 5-8lb range low and no bells or red/yellow tires in iDrive? with low tire pressure you can bend rims and that would be the driver's fault for not checking tire pressure manually. just my 2 cents.

*RETIRED* 2015 435xi GC [f36] | 2012 335i [f30] | 2009 z4 35i [e89] | 2007 335i coupe [e92] | 2001 325Ci [e46] *RETIRED*
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #43
PokGuy
The Ma of all E90's
Rep
Drives: the neighbors craaazzzyy!

Garage List
2007 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Quote:

dam must of been yelled at a lot by other drivers for driving 2mph to some place to get air lol!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #44
arhim22
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M6, 2004 Lamborghini G

i bought those wheels from him in February and stil haven't received the 4th wheel yet. UPS lost it but they were supposed to be contacting him and he was to keep me updated but now he ignores my calls and txts. What should I do? I called him once last week and he answered but said he was at a wedding and he'd call me back the next day and I called numerous times and he didn't pick up. He's full of sh*t. Let me know what I should do.
Appreciate 0