E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > Gonna get tuned, suggestions in 2021?

09-30-2021, 07:40 PM   #23
MidWillamette335d
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335d

I saw that VRSF after I was fighting that crap one, while looking for other options (I have a problem pulling the trigger too quickly on some things). I will probably get it down the road for peace of mind. I'm just tired of being on my back, under that thing for now. I did the SCR gut so all that stuff is the stock configuration. I feel that the tranny is holding back the tune at this point, lazy shifts, deciding which gear to be in, feeling like the revs don't match the speed when upshifting, little things like that. I do need to get the tranny tune and go from there tho, along with a tranny service kit. In regards to the smell, I really don't notice it hardly ever, and it's not bothersome. Reminds me as kid getting on the school bus, it's actually kinda nostalgic when I do smell it...
      10-10-2022, 09:14 PM   #24
sergio 61
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTB_TDI View Post
I have BRR and couldn’t be happier. He is in FL and knows these engines inside and out. I have driven a 335d with the same mods as mine but different tune and doesn’t feel as quick. I’d definitely put BRR on the short list.
Is he in FL?? I don't know who to trust anymore. I was given his number and apparently he said he never comes in Florida. Can someone please PM me his real info.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2022, 07:13 AM   #25
335dlci
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio 61 View Post
Is he in FL?? I don't know who to trust anymore. I was given his number and apparently he said he never comes in Florida. Can someone please PM me his real info.
He no longer does tunes
Appreciate 0