E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Some Goodies For the 335xi

05-19-2011, 10:28 PM   #23
E92TTKING
Colonel
Greece
Rep
Drives: e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39nas-t View Post
HAhahaha that is funny my parents have two labradoodles!!!
i had a labradoodle puppy but then he went to doggy heaven lol what a small world
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #24
Maxicooper
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 39nas-t View Post
I could be wrong in saying this and I am sure that others will comment but I think that all the aftermarket intercoolers you have to do some trimming to make them fit. Nothing to crazy though. There is a video at HPF that shows it. They show you how to do it.
HPF site mentioned that the bracket mounts needed to be modified in order to fit to the xi.

Since you car is also an xi, do you have an idea if how your installer has modified the lower brackets? (those that connect to the sway bar mount)

Thanks
      05-20-2011, 10:11 AM   #25
39nas-t
Work Smarter!
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBSS, X5M(Wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxicooper View Post
HPF site mentioned that the bracket mounts needed to be modified in order to fit to the xi.

Since you car is also an xi, do you have an idea if how your installer has modified the lower brackets? (those that connect to the sway bar mount)

Thanks
I installed it and I am this weekend throwing the car back on the lift and having some of the engineers at work draw up what I need perfectly. Then I am giong to send the drawing to HPF that way they have what you need for the all wheel bimmers too!!!
Appreciate 0