E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Bimmer Retrofit Presents - RearView Camera Module - Preview

09-23-2011, 08:51 AM   #23
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa3series View Post
My camera has stopped working. It has been working since I left previous feedback but now when I reverse screen is bright white and I can see side bumper so I know it's still connected.

This behavior has started happening for 2 days now and I thought it was fixed when I powered down car for all night but when I came back next morning the issue still exists.

Also, I have tried adjusting contrast, brightness, etc but still no luck.

Please help.

For technical support questions please contact us directly via: info@bimmerretrofit.com as we need to get more information from you.
We will definatelly be able to help you with your concern.
Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
justa3series
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 328xi

Thanks, sent e-mail.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 03:57 PM   #25
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

New, universal camera module for all BMW with CIC (E and F series) is coming out soon.
After long time testing period, with the help of beta testers we finally able to release the real OEM look and made module.
Stay tuned!

Appreciate 0
      10-10-2011, 10:23 PM   #26
justa3series
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2010 328xi

Does this mean the first adopters will have option to upgrade to latest? Is it module upgraded or camera upgraded? Also, looks like Patryk or MEN have found way to activate camera with button also. Have you also found way to remove the "PDC" icon/side screen if PDC not present?

Thanks guys.
Appreciate 0
      10-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #27
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa3series View Post
Does this mean the first adopters will have option to upgrade to latest? Is it module upgraded or camera upgraded? Also, looks like Patryk or MEN have found way to activate camera with button also. Have you also found way to remove the "PDC" icon/side screen if PDC not present?

Thanks guys.
Dear friends!

All current beta testers of our Rear Camera modules will have a FREE exchange of old modules to the new ones
Camera itself remains the same. The only part upgraded is the PNP Camera Module. One of the new camera module features is the dedicated power line for the rearview camera which will shut down as soon as vehicle goes to the sleep mode. This guarantees that now extra power consumption leaks to the camera while vehicle sleeps. And of course new features related to the camera control.
Coming soon!
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #28
aaabbbyyy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90-318

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
Dear friends!

All current beta testers of our Rear Camera modules will have a FREE exchange of old modules to the new ones
Camera itself remains the same. The only part upgraded is the PNP Camera Module. One of the new camera module features is the dedicated power line for the rearview camera which will shut down as soon as vehicle goes to the sleep mode. This guarantees that now extra power consumption leaks to the camera while vehicle sleeps. And of course new features related to the camera control.
Coming soon!
FREE exchange? great!
wait for your new software!
Appreciate 0