E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Eisenmann SR pipes

Closed Thread

10-30-2006, 08:30 PM   #45
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
Ryan, did you ever make that video clip? i'm going to make one this weekend if not. I just cant make it durring the week because of stupid daylight savings now. Its dark when i get home.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #46
Ryan.M
Major
Rep
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by mds82
Ryan, did you ever make that video clip? i'm going to make one this weekend if not. I just cant make it durring the week because of stupid daylight savings now. Its dark when i get home.
Video is now up on our site

http://www.eisenhaus.com/ehprice.php...76&Submit.y=10

Update!

We have 2 E90/91 Eisenmann Race Performance 2x76mm in stock and ready to ship.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #47
Not Ur Avg 3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
hey ryan i have a question
i already have eisenmann race performance quads ordered and comming in real soon
i was wondering since i didnt have enuff $$$ to buy the SR pipes now...
if i get my eisenmann quads installed and say after in the next month or two i wanna get the SR Pipes, is it an easy install on just putting on the SR pipes, like onto the eisenmann already installed.
cuz i really want SR pipes, but dont know how or if they can be installed onto the exhaust if its already on the car

also... the shop was charging my freind $1650 instead of ur price $1370 or sumtn like that for the race quads...
the shop was saying that the package there selling also inlcudes a few custom parts to make the install easier for the mechanic. is taht true? like are there OTHER parts neeeded for the install? plz lemme know, cuz if there are any other parts besides wat is given in wat yall are selling for $1370, plz tell me
cuz i smell some BS, of an overcharge.

thanks a shit load
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2006, 11:15 AM   #48
mds82
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Garage List
hey i'll chime in first.

If you ordered the standard 2x76 exhaust then the install would be much more simple. however because you ordered the quads, there is more work that you need to do under the car to make room for the extra 2 exhaust tips. There should be any other parts, but i dont know about how to hang the other 2 tips, that might be the issue and why the installation is so much more. the only parts they might be selling with it are some hangers, bolts to bolt the hangers to the car, but still, that is too much $$. if its $1650 installed then thats different

for the SR pipes, they are more simple to install then the muffler because they are truely plug and play. The only issue however though - when you install the new race exhaust muffler, DONT have them weld the pipes together, just clamp it with the clamps that were included.

when installing the SR pipes you just need to loosen some bolts and put the new pipes in, its simple and takes about 45 minutes if you do it on your own.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2006, 04:49 PM   #49
Not Ur Avg 3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
thanks alot man
that really helped
ye they are charging a little more, but thats prob bcuz there some other parts taht are gonna be needed during installation i guess.
and then when i get them installed, ill tell them to have the pipes clamped together not welded right?
and so the SR pipes should not be too bad to install later on the exhaust taht i have
but i really want them cuz i heard that SR Pipes reallymake a difference
once again thanks
eisenmann is the shit for e90 exhaust
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread