E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > 2013 VIDEOS ARCHIVE - Keep Checking for New Vids

01-21-2014, 10:07 AM   #45
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPig View Post
Uhhhh ... BMWs, Mercs and Audis are used as cabbies all over Europe. If Munich can handle British/German pub puke, they can handle some enthusiasts and "skanks" having some fun.

Back on topic; why no e30 love? Maybe I'll show up next year with my shitty side skirts, sliiiiight exhaust leak and sewing machine under the hood.
I wish more E30's came, trying hard to get some more maxbimmer guys to show up this year. I love the E30

Yes bring it...I dont care if it leaks!!!

Last edited by Havok_2011; 01-21-2014 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:09 AM   #46
awarhold
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT2RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by redfox View Post
Dunno. They are not my friends. I only track and they are there too. Why don't you come to the track and ask them.

Oh, you are mistaken. What I pay for taxes every year is probably more than what you make a year. But have a family to feed and kids' education to plan for. So I'm poor as fk because I give most of what I make to my family. Hence, there is no way that I can be a big spender like you. So you win.

That said. Come to the track. Stop putting me down on the forum. Put me down in person. 335i versus GT2RS. Come on! Are your really going to say no?

I'll leave it at that.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:11 AM   #47
MrPig
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_2011 View Post
I wish more E30's came, trying hard to get some more maxbimmer guys to show up this year. I love the E30

Yes bring it...I dont care of it leaks!!!
I'll make the effort then. Maybe force my buddy to show up with his FD; he goes to Ertefa's summer meets but Thursdays are no bueno for me.
      01-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #48
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Dunno. They are not my friends. I only track and they are there too. Why don't you come to the track and ask them.

Oh, you are mistaken. What I pay for taxes every year is probably more than what you make a year. But have a family to feed and kids' education to plan for. So I'm poor as fk because I give most of what I make to my family. Hence, there is no way that I can be a big spender like you. So you win.

That said. Come to the track. Stop putting me down on the forum. Put me down in person. 335i versus GT2RS. Come on! Are your really going to say no?
You are making the mistake in thinking that this douche/troll is a real car enthusiast....he probably has no clue how to track his garage queens. Too scared he might crash what he is still trying to pay off

Speaking of paying off...

Awarhold: you have kids right? How much did you buy your wife for?? Must be big bucks for her to be willing to get on her knees for you.

Last edited by Havok_2011; 01-21-2014 at 10:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #49
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I'll make the effort then. Maybe force my buddy to show up with his FD; he goes to Ertefa's summer meets but Thursdays are no bueno for me.
For sure man!! All are welcome!

Yeah, I can't go to Ertefa all the time, usually busy on Thursday's. Will try more this year since I know the guys that run it and they keep asking why I dont show up lol.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:14 AM   #50
redfox
INSTAGRAM: @yaasplease
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 YMB M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by awarhold View Post

I'll leave it at that.
You found it funny too? I thought it was funny! Hey, at least we have the same sense of humor! Maybe we will even be friends on the track!

Havok, sorry man. This guy finds my jokes funny.

So, are we signed on to have go at it on the track? Don't p*ssy out now. Everyone will be watching! You can then whip my a$$ on the track, which by the way, I do not mind. Much better drivers out there than me with much faster cars. Despite what Havok says, I believe you are a grease monkey and track junkie, and a better drive than me. So come out so I can learn something.

Last edited by redfox; 01-21-2014 at 10:23 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #51
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

It's all good...troll is keeping this topic on top, which makes more views for my videos. Got to love how well this pawn plays the game

Last edited by Havok_2011; 01-21-2014 at 10:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #52
redfox
Canada
Rep

Quote:
You are making the mistake in thinking that this douche/troll is a real car enthusiast....he probably has no clue how to track his garage queens. Too scared he might crash what he is still trying to pay off

Speaking of paying off, you have kids right? How much did you buy your wife for?? Must be big bucks for her to be willing to get on her knees for you.
Wife? No no, I returned wife once I got the kids. Maintenance cost on the wives are quite expensive. No one ever told me. Couldn't afford maintenance on the wife AND the E92. So E92 won.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #53
MrPig
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [10.00]
For the record, in typical M20 fashion it leaks from .. Most seals :P
      01-21-2014, 10:22 AM   #54
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
For the record, in typical M20 fashion it leaks from .. Most seals :P
lol
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #55
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Wife? No no, I returned wife once I got the kids. Maintenance cost on the wives are quite expensive. No one ever told me. Couldn't afford maintenance on the wife AND the E92. So E92 won.
lol my bad...that second line was directed to the troll...but I love your sense of humour
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:32 AM   #56
awarhold
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

Speaking of paying off...

Awarhold: you have kids right? How much did you buy your wife for?? Must be big bucks for her to be willing to get on her knees for you.
Yes, I do have kids. Didn't buy my wife for anything. I didn't have much money when we got married. I worked hard to grow a business so that my family would be taken care of. But I appreciate your continued interest (obsession?) with my life.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #57
awarhold
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
You found it funny too? I thought it was funny! Hey, at least we have the same sense of humor! Maybe we will even be friends on the track!

Havok, sorry man. This guy finds my jokes funny.

So, are we signed on to have go at it on the track? Don't p*ssy out now. Everyone will be watching! You can then whip my a$$ on the track, which by the way, I do not mind. Much better drivers out there than me with much faster cars. Despite what Havok says, I believe you are a grease monkey and track junkie, and a better drive than me. So come out so I can learn something.
I can't recall ever saying that I was a "track junkie". Everything is not black or white. My GT2 is not a garage queen nor am I track rat. I drive my GT2 and it has actual mileage on it. Maybe 6,000 km a year. I know nothing about you so you could realistically spank my ass on the track if you have a lot of experience. Don't think it would be a devestating event if my life if that were to occur though.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:40 AM   #58
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Yes, I do have kids. Didn't buy my wife for anything. I didn't have much money when we got married. I worked hard to grow a business so that my family would be taken care of. But I appreciate your continued interest (obsession?) with my life.
lol ZERO obsession...you are nothing but entertainment.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 10:42 AM   #59
redfox
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I can't recall ever saying that I was a "track junkie". Everything is not black or white. My GT2 is not a garage queen nor am I track rat. I drive my GT2 and it has actual mileage on it. Maybe 6,000 km a year. I know nothing about you so you could realistically spank my ass on the track if you have a lot of experience. Don't think it would be a devestating event if my life if that were to occur though.
Well that's good. No pride to get in the way of some good ol' clean fun. So are we on? We can do Cayuga if you don't track much. It's easier, safer and closer. It's the perfect icebreaker!

What business do you run? Anything construction related? I need some work done on my place... Something about ice and trees. I love Canada.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 12:25 PM   #60
awarhold
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Well that's good. No pride to get in the way of some good ol' clean fun. So are we on? We can do Cayuga if you don't track much. It's easier, safer and closer. It's the perfect icebreaker!

What business do you run? Anything construction related? I need some work done on my place... Something about ice and trees. I love Canada.
I will be at Mosport for the first couple of Apex events.

Yes, my business is construction related but not residential.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #61
StyleBimma
Driven by passion. Fueled by dreams.
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 330i + F25 X3 35i M Sport

Garage List
Nick, great job on the vids bro!
      01-21-2014, 04:30 PM   #62
P-rex
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by awarhold
Quote:

Congrats trolley... You have successfully (and shamefully) doubled your post count...

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 06:22 PM   #63
Andy M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive

Quote:

Sorry just to add my 2 cents here, I've been following all of this.

1. I'm not a huge fan of BMW's looking all riced out too but that's a personal opinion. Just like how some people don't like how my car looks too (plain). I still respect people for their tastes because "no mother says their kid looks ugly" right? However, I have to say you have been very disrespectful to everyone here. If you don’t like something, keep your mouth shut. Do you walk into a biker bar and tell people you think Harleys are too noisy?

2. You brag about how much money you have, saying you're living the good life, etc. There are some of us on here who probably have more than you but we don't go around showing it off. And we could buy a garage full of Ferraris if we wanted but we don't because everyone's priorities is different - some want to live life to the fullest, and some prefer to live a simple life and find meaning in work even though they have enough to retire. And some of us use what we earn and give it back to charity as opposed to buying more and more and more. I have little respect for people who try to compare bank accounts because it serves no purpose other than to inflate a person’s ego.

3. FYI, you're not the only one who works in the construction-related field. When it comes to construction, it's a close-knit community (owners, consultants, contractors, suppliers). And so as you should know, being a jerk to people (clients or subcontractors) doesn't get you far - everyone needs each other, and when it comes to the industry, reputation goes a long way. By that, I mean I'm pretty certain we've actually worked together (likely in the form of me as your client...so remember that when you post online, there's a probability that someone you know that helped you get where you are is reading it)

What I’m saying is you've got a couple of options. It seems that you've pissed off a lot of people. You can apologize and be welcomed into the community, or you can continue being a jerk to people.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 06:42 PM   #64
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Good job on the vids Nick

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #65
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post

Good job on the vids Nick
love the gif Mandy, Thanks

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #66
awarhold
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy M View Post
Sorry just to add my 2 cents here, I've been following all of this.

1. I'm not a huge fan of BMW's looking all riced out too but that's a personal opinion. Just like how some people don't like how my car looks too (plain). I still respect people for their tastes because "no mother says their kid looks ugly" right? However, I have to say you have been very disrespectful to everyone here. If you don’t like something, keep your mouth shut. Do you walk into a biker bar and tell people you think Harleys are too noisy? I'm entitled to my opinion. If it offends some, then so be it. Not looking to be PC, and I think you are overreacting just a bit in terms of saying I am offending/disrespecting everyone here. People need to be more thick skinned.

2. You brag about how much money you have, saying you're living the good life, etc. There are some of us on here who probably have more than you but we don't go around showing it off. And we could buy a garage full of Ferraris if we wanted but we don't because everyone's priorities is different - some want to live life to the fullest, and some prefer to live a simple life and find meaning in work even though they have enough to retire. And some of us use what we earn and give it back to charity as opposed to buying more and more and more. I have little respect for people who try to compare bank accounts because it serves no purpose other than to inflate a person’s ego. Not bragging. Have I showed you a picture of my home or bank account?! Do you know the extent of my philanthropy? No. Again, another example of someone making wild assumptions based on a handful of posts.

3. FYI, you're not the only one who works in the construction-related field. When it comes to construction, it's a close-knit community (owners, consultants, contractors, suppliers). And so as you should know, being a jerk to people (clients or subcontractors) doesn't get you far - everyone needs each other, and when it comes to the industry, reputation goes a long way. By that, I mean I'm pretty certain we've actually worked together (likely in the form of me as your client...so remember that when you post online, there's a probability that someone you know that helped you get where you are is reading it) Do you work for companies like Oxford, Brookfield, Bentall, etc? If so, maybe we have crossed paths. And if so, you would think I'm a great guy

What I’m saying is you've got a couple of options. It seems that you've pissed off a lot of people. You can apologize and be welcomed into the community, or you can continue being a jerk to people. I'm a Taurus which means I'm stubborn. Ergo, I can't apologize
See above
Appreciate 0