E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > FSC Cancelled Update Fix

06-21-2024, 08:01 PM   #1
lmp335i
Rep
Drives: BMW 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2007 335i  [0.00]
FSC Cancelled Update Fix

During my CCC to CIC retrofit I had some issues with FSTools and ended up deactivating (or cancelling) one of my FSCs. I searched online and found that the only way to fix this was to buy the FSC from the dealership because even though the dealership would use the same VIN the FSC would have a newer (later) creation date that would then allow you to "Update" the FSC.

That got me thinking that if I opened the FSC and modified the Generation Date (I made it one year later/after) then signed, checked signature, saved as, apply in FSTools then using Dr. Gini B014 I updated FSC and it accepted it (you could use FSTools if that is working for you). So if anyone gets in a situation like this just modify the Generation Date