Rep
Drives: 94 6spd turbo Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by G42Esko View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo741 View Post
I have an Active Autoworke catted DP in the garage off of a Supra. From my understanding all the B58 aftermarket upgrades should fit the other vehicles. I'll post if that turns out not to be the case. Just waiting for break in maintenance and inspection.
Yes, that would be awesome to know that it fits for sure. Thanks
VRSF confirmed that they believe the downpipes should fit the same since they don't see any noticeable difference. I'll be picking up a VRSF Catless Downpipe!
Nice! Let me know how it's fits
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2022, 06:16 PM   #24
DaveDee
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW X5M Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
Does anybody have any leads on if any company's are developing any lowering springs for this chassis? I have a hard time driving any stock ride height vehicles. I've emailed H&R, eibach and vogtland.

H&R told me nothing in development yet, same with eibach. Still waiting on vogtland.

If anybody has any insight, please reply here.

Same with the front lip, but I can wait on that
I asked some time ago and followed through with our local EB office…
Maybe April/May this year :
I pick up mine in a few days, we have later deliveries in Australia, ordered in October last year at the preview and it’s taken until now. No components missing due to semiconductor shortages
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-23-2022, 10:20 PM   #25
SupraCooper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2022, 09:58 PM   #26
SupraCooper
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

This was just released this week to my knowledge and first company to produce springs

https://www.daehler-tuning.com/bmw-2-series-coupe-g42/
Appreciate 2
SN1P3211.50
      03-09-2022, 10:08 PM   #27
Ghost.G42
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post
This was just released this week to my knowledge and first company to produce springs

https://www.daehler-tuning.com/bmw-2-series-coupe-g42/
This looks pretty damn good! Price is similar to what I paid for my springs on my Si. If I'm reading right that's a 1in drop on front and rear. Looks practically flush fitment to me!
Appreciate 1
      03-10-2022, 08:07 AM   #28
Fredward20
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.G42 View Post
This looks pretty damn good! Price is similar to what I paid for my springs on my Si. If I'm reading right that's a 1in drop on front and rear. Looks practically flush fitment to me!
I don’t believe you’re reading correctly on the drop. It shows that the standard springs are at 25mm or a 1” height and their sport springs are 20mm or a .8” height. So a 5mm or .2” drop. I’m also not seeing the sport springs height show up when selecting m240 as the model, only 230 and below shows that when selected. Wondering if that means they have yet to fit them to an m240
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 09:19 AM   #29
NaxG42
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i Alpine white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredward20 View Post
I don’t believe you’re reading correctly on the drop. It shows that the standard springs are at 25mm or a 1” height and their sport springs are 20mm or a .8” height. So a 5mm or .2” drop. I’m also not seeing the sport springs height show up when selecting m240 as the model, only 230 and below shows that when selected. Wondering if that means they have yet to fit them to an m240
I don't think you're right, no company will make springs that only lower 0.2 inches, and more importantly, no customer will buy that, I really believe that like most springs, it will be 1 inch
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2022, 10:34 AM   #30
Fredward20
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaxG42 View Post
I don't think you're right, no company will make springs that only lower 0.2 inches, and more importantly, no customer will buy that, I really believe that like most springs, it will be 1 inch
You are correct, I was misreading how they posted the information. They have the lowering amount posted for both the standard and sport suspensions on models 230 and under, and the lowering for just the stock suspension on the m240. I didn’t realize there were suspension options from bmw for the 230 etc, and read it as the difference between standard and their sport springs looking at the features tab I now see that it definitely says that it lowers up to 1”.
Appreciate 0