E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Yay! Mods....!!!

01-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
NM_BMW
Vishnu Powered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi, S1000RR

Yay! Mods....!!!

Well recently I got my 335xi e90 back in December and I've already started my modding frenzy.

First I did my matte black kidneys this past weekend. They look great!

Then monday I did the procede and v2 install. Wow, the power is so linear through out the whole rpm range... whole different car.

Today I installed my Harman / Vishnu exhaust, and my CDV. The CDV improves the shifting so much!!! There is so much more feedback and no delay!!! Best mod yet, well besides the procede. My exhaust sounds just the way I expected.. not raspy and doesn't sound ricey at all... Few things though... It does drone while I'm in 5th or 6th around 2500rpm, anything lower or higher there is no drone. Another thing is man was this exhaust SOO tight fitting. It took us awhile to get it aligned correctly and it still isn't perfect. The driver side tip is in to the right a bit, but not by much... We tried adjusting it to be more center, but it won't budge... any tips on adjusting this tip more? I do get a rattle against that skid plate, but only in reverse which I can live with. Other then that I couldn't be happier with the exhaust or any of the other mods I've done.

EDIT: Quick question.... Did you guys let the ecu relearn after adding the exhaust?

When does it end?

Last edited by NM_BMW; 01-17-2008 at 12:22 AM..
Appreciate 0