12-05-2023, 08:56 AM   #45
M_Power Rob
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M240 and '23 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrom View Post
Ordered 2024 Mexico build.
Shipped to Tampa - vessel arrived 2 days ago- same vessel is now heading back to Mexico. Neither dealer nor Genius can offer insight as to whether land transport or another vessel ? Any thoughts or similar experiences ?

First, this is an old thread for MY23 deliveries.

I have not heard of any cars being shipped to Tampa. The ships go to Texas (for Texas and other locale deliveries) but then it is eastern seaboard/east coast ports for the other deliveries (the ship may have gone to Tampa to drop off other goods beaides cars, its not uncommon for them to be carrying unrelated good for delivery besides BMW cars). East coast ports are Brunswick, Baltimore and one in Jersey (city escapes me at the moment). Cars bound for the USA are not send by land (truck/train).

Your CA is the one you need to work with (the Genius is anything but when it comes to car status and delivery). Your CA needs to run a VIR and they will be able to provide you with all of and the most up-to-date information.
Appreciate 0