E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 07 335i fuel cut out issues. Please help!

09-06-2024, 05:21 PM   #1
SL0BMR
Registered
Rep
Drives: 07 335I

07 335i fuel cut out issues. Please help!

Hey guys! First post here. I have been searching around and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

Car is a 2007 335i 116k miles
Mods

VTT GC turbos
Inlets
Outlets
Catless DPs
Stage 2 fuel it 450 LPFP
3.5 bar
Ots mhd

Issues I'm having is anything more than 1/4 throttle the HPFP is cutting out and throwing it into limp mode feels like multiple misfires but I'm only getting a couple codes for HPFP and LPFP (I know it's not the lpfp) not the EKP as it's all the time not when it's hot or cold.

I took it to a local euro indy shop and he thinks it's the hpfp. Not that I don't totally agree. (The pump was replace under recall at 60k) but I feel like it would give me idle issues and issues under any throttle?

I've added a few screen shots of different times it's coding.

I don't think the car has ever been walnut blasted.

I feel like it's a combo of needing to be blasted, needs a custom tune and maybe the LPFP sensor.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

(Back story is my brother had this car upgraded by VTT and then it sat for about 4 years till I just grabbed it and I'm trying to get it going right, ex Honda tech so I know how to wrench but these cars are far more advanced than any honda/Acura lol)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0