home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) G42 2-Series General Topics

01-09-2022, 04:22 PM   #1
anasryadi
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 X30i

M240i arriving to California tonight in MONOCEROS LEADER

So my future M240i is arriving tonight in the vessel called MONOCEROS LEADER. I probably won't get it until the end of the month due to the ram module recall and the time it will take to transport it to the dealer. Does anyone have an M240i in the same vessel as me? Some of you will still have it on the tracker in quality check or ready for transport and that's because they don't update the tracker.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 05:50 PM   #2
randomusername
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW m240i (in production)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anasryadi View Post
So my future M240i is arriving tonight in the vessel called MONOCEROS LEADER. I probably won't get it until the end of the month due to the ram module recall and the time it will take to transport it to the dealer. Does anyone have an M240i in the same vessel as me? Some of you will still have it on the tracker in quality check or ready for transport and that's because they don't update the tracker.
How did you learn it was on that boat, when the tracker says QC?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 05:52 PM   #3
anasryadi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomusername View Post
Quote:
I learned that the car was on the boat when the tracker said ready for transport, it just updated to "in transit" recently.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 05:56 PM   #4
randomusername
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW m240i (in production)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I learned that the car was on the boat when the tracker said ready for transport, it just updated to "in transit" recently.
Let me rephrase.

You said:

"Does anyone have an M240i in the same vessel as me? Some of you will still have it on the tracker in quality check or ready for transport and that's because they don't update the tracker."

What made you say some people with a M240i in QC actually have her car on a boat?
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 06:11 PM   #5
anasryadi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Let me rephrase.

You said:

"Does anyone have an M240i in the same vessel as me? Some of you will still have it on the tracker in quality check or ready for transport and that's because they don't update the tracker."

What made you say some people with a M240i in QC actually have her car on a boat?
Because they don't update the tracker, mine was on production begins for a month before it changed to quality check and the next day on ready for transport and in a couple of weeks it was already on the boat while still on ready for transport. And a lot of steps and I've never really seen the tracker change into.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 11:06 PM   #6
wk240i
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M240i, BMW 2016 228i

Quote:
Mine is on the same vessel, headed for Phoenix once the radio module is installed. My tracker jumped from "Ready for Transport," where it sat through the holidays, to "In Transit" in one day. I called BMW Genius to get the vessel name.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2022, 11:08 PM   #7
anasryadi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk240i View Post
Quote:
Mine is on the same vessel, headed for Phoenix once the radio module is installed. My tracker jumped from "Ready for Transport," where it sat through the holidays, to "In Transit" in one day. I called BMW Genius to get the vessel name.
We're on the same boat, literally!! They said it was the ram module before the vehicle heads to Northern California. Let's see when these cars get delivered.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 01:37 PM   #8
wk240i
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M240i, BMW 2016 228i

Quote:
We're on the same boat, literally!! They said it was the ram module before the vehicle heads to Northern California. Let's see when these cars get delivered.
"At the port" today.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2022, 10:11 PM   #9
anasryadi
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk240i View Post
Quote:
"At the port" today.
It moved from in transit to at the port which backwards. Our cars are the same place right now.
Appreciate 0