E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Hardwire Kit Help. Fuse Blown?

10-12-2024, 12:54 PM   #1
320iEvanE92
Registered
Rep
Drives: E92 320i

Exclamation Hardwire Kit Help. Fuse Blown?

Heyo,

E92 320i 2007

I recently bought an Adzome m300s dashcam and spent the last few hours tinkering around trying to install the hardwire kit for it. Running into a few problems that which have now resulted in not being able to lock the car.

I unfortunately do not have the original fuse box diagram so I have been navigating back and forth online to find the correct one, which may be issue number 1, as I can't distinguish the differences between them. I will attach them below.

I currently have my battery wire tapped into
F30/F8 - 20a - 12-volt utility sockets, front cigar lighter

And have my accessory wire tapped into
F56/F31 - 20a - CCC/M-ASK

The dashcam only seems to work when I turn the ignition on. As I believe, it has a parking mode option that should turn the dashcam on as emergency if it detects movement. However, after shaking the camera, this doesn't seem to work.

Also, I can now longer use my key to lock the doors, which is my main concern.

I've taken the accessory tap out (CCC/M-ASK) and put the original fuse in, no change.
I've then taken out the battery tap (cigar lighters) and put the original fuse in, no change.
I've taken out the 15a fuse F57 / F73 (Central-locking) and replaced it with a 20a fuse, no change.
Completely reverted all fuses back to normal, no change.

Just wondering if I ended up blowing a fuse for my locks? It doesn't seem to be that I can use my cigar lighters for FM transmitters either.

Thank you!

References:
URL="https://fuse-box.info/bmw/bmw-3-series-e90-e91-e92-e93-2005-2013-fuses-and-relay"]https://fuse-box.info/bmw/bmw-3-series-e90-e91-e92-e93-2005-2013-fuses-and-relay[/URL]
Appreciate 0