E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels and Tires > ALUFELGEN Wheels | Now TUV Compliant

Closed Thread

10-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #1
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

ALUFELGEN Wheels | Now TUV Compliant

Our wheels are now TUV-Compliant. Strong and lightweight for more durability, and powdercoated for added resistance. JWL-Certified, built under strict ISO9000:2001 and TUV-Cert. The most strict quality standard!

TÜV Rheinland is an international service group, that documents the safety and quality of products, systems and services. Founded in 1872, TÜV (Technical Inspections Organizations) has been providing quality and safety certifications in more than 360 locations worldwide. TÜV provides testing, inspection & certification services for the automotive industry by providing support for manufacturers of alloy wheels with durability tests and reports. TÜV also makes sure that products are in compliance with mandatory federal automotive safety standards, including international, European, German Motor Traffic Agency (KBA-StVZO), the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS) of America as well as the Federal Motor Safety Standards (StVZO) in Germany.

The certification body of TÜV Rheinland Italia S.R.L has provided a confirmation that ALUFELGEN Wheels manufacturing facilities employ a stringent Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2000) for the manufacturing of its wheels. This quality management system, demonstrate the ability of ALUFELGEN to consistently provide products that meet applicable regulatory requirements. For this certification, our manufacturing facilities must constantly provide an affective application of established manufacturing processes for a continual improvement and assurance of product quality requirements

TÜV is recognized as the benchmark of automotive quality and safety. This certification ensures that ALUFELGEN Wheels manufacturing facilities and its wheel products are in compliance with all international safety standards and regulations.

Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
abhishriv
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe (Space grey)

love the sf-71 hyperblacks on my car!
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #3
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Good job!!!

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Javy
e92javy
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M

Sweet !! I am a proud owner of a set of SF71's.
Instagram- (javy_e92) 09 335i coupe / M package / Alpine White / Dinan Stage 2 / Alpina B3 Flash / Alufelgen SF71 / ST coils / Lux H8 / AFE Stage 2 intake / 6700k mtech HID / Performance trunk spoiler / Gloss black roof / CF interior wrap / PE Muffler Mod / ETS Charge pipe / Tial BOV / Cyba Quad Diffuser / Cyba Quad Black Chrome tips / Gloss black grills / AW reflectors / LED turn signals / Remote Key +
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread