E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Misfire new plugs coils and injectors help!

02-10-2022, 09:26 AM   #1
El-daybed
Private
Rep
Drives: 08 335xi

Misfire new plugs coils and injectors help!

I have an 08 335xi stage 1 v10 mhd, i was getting misfires for bad injectors and i swapped them all out now im getting (29d0) cylinder 4 combustion misfire only on cold starts. I have swapped all the plugs coils and injectors and the car still misfires only in #4 and only when cold one warm it runs great its as if the injector is leaking but if i pull it before the car has started it is dry and looks fine, after about 45 seconds of running the car starts to misfire and plug is wet and very black i dont know what else to do , please help!
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2022, 09:32 AM   #2
Bimmer_Bro
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335xi LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-daybed View Post
I have an 08 335xi stage 1 v10 mhd, i was getting misfires for bad injectors and i swapped them all out now im getting (29d0) cylinder 4 combustion misfire only on cold starts. I have swapped all the plugs coils and injectors and the car still misfires only in #4 and only when cold one warm it runs great its as if the injector is leaking but if i pull it before the car has started it is dry and looks fine, after about 45 seconds of running the car starts to misfire and plug is wet and very black i dont know what else to do , please help!
You already have a thread for this; no need to start another. Thanks