E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Send Destination to Car, Pro Nav CIC

05-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
badgerbrock72
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i M-Sport

Send Destination to Car, Pro Nav CIC

Evening everyone

with my BMW assist account due to expire soon, the only real benefit I can see is the ability to send a destination to the car navigation - ive found this really useful over the past couple of years

but... i am loathed to pay the money to renew membership just for that.

so, has anyone found a way of sending UK postcode destinations to their car without using a BMW assist account?

I have searched and found a post on another forum which suggests creating a destination as a new phone contact, then once the phone syncs with the car select that contact and use as a destination - for me this always comes up (after the nav tries to verify the address) as destination in Netherlands even though the address is clearly a UK address

thanks for any help on this

cheers

Garry
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #2
russdx
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 325D M SPORT,2014 E220AMG

This is also the only option I use on bmw assist but i love it so much and find it so useful i just paid the £140

Some times have a chat with the bmw assist ppl when bored as well haha
Appreciate 0