E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > 4x4 and dsc light

06-20-2024, 11:33 PM   #1
micvite
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda RX8

4x4 and dsc light

I have a 4x4 and dsc light (not abs) on my 2011 e92 328xi (lci) had water in passenger floor (a lot, whole floor pan was flooded) anyway replaced all the blown fuses (40, 20 and one more that I can't remember) and lights still on. Checked I finally have power through the main wire in the connector but here's the fun part I still have the code for terminal voltage kl30. Inpa also says voltage is 0 so I'm guessing there's a short in the board somewhere? Checking power to the pins in the board shows 12V, depinning connectors I can manually activate the transfer case (putting power to wires 3 and 4 that go to the transfer case) so I know the case isn't bad. The codes pop up 5 seconds after starting the car and won't clear. (Forgot the exact codes but vtg module is kl30 no voltage and dsc module is transfer case internal code) tried googling everywhere but it seems no one has had the issue of kl30 being dead (30g has 12v) trying to figure out what the next steps are (I'd prefer to fix my existing board than replacing if that's the issue, but it doesn't have any signs of corrosion somehow.)
Appreciate 0