home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) G42 2-Series General Topics

08-18-2023, 12:06 PM   #1
adaller7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

RGB LED Headlights

Hey I am wanting to get the typical yellow LED headlights. Which i have found multiple places.
However, I was considering RGB instead, that way if i’m at a car show or something i could display them as red or what not.

Does anyone know of any good ones? I do like the OEM LED shape but id be interested to look at others anyways.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2023, 12:13 PM   #2
Vudumonkey25
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i x Mercedes CLS550

https://g87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=24

They sell them. Not sure of quality, I'm assuming the same kit that's on AliExpress.

I was between this and the yellow. I finally went yellow as a set it and forget it mod. Installing the LEDs this weekend.
'22 M240i BSM, Shadowline, Black 791M wheels, Red Calipers, ///M Carbon Front Lip, ///M Carbon Spoiler, ///MCarbon Door Sills, Milltek Catback w/Black Tips, Dinan Carbon Intake/Engine Cover, AA Catted DP, Dalher Valve Controller, OEM+ Strut Bar, Red Start/Stop, Floating center caps, TLG Mud Flaps, Black Badges, Led Projectors, 50th Emblems, Carbon Diffuser/Mirrors w/smoke signals/Side Wings/Cooling Shroud/KIES fire extinguisher, Yellow DRL
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2023, 02:00 PM   #3
adaller7
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudumonkey25 View Post
https://g87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=24

They sell them. Not sure of quality, I'm assuming the same kit that's on AliExpress.

I was between this and the yellow. I finally went yellow as a set it and forget it mod. Installing the LEDs this weekend.
That’s probably what i will end up doing because it’s much easier
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2023, 09:29 PM   #4
BimmerVinyl
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaller7 View Post
Hey I am wanting to get the typical yellow LED headlights. Which i have found multiple places.
However, I was considering RGB instead, that way if i’m at a car show or something i could display them as red or what not.

Does anyone know of any good ones? I do like the OEM LED shape but id be interested to look at others anyways.

Thanks
The company mentioned above, Illumo, is sending me a set next Monday. I am happy to report back on my thoughts and feedback on the product. The colors are full spectrum, so I will probably settle for either a very light blue or yellow.
Appreciate 0