E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension & Brakes & Handling Upgrades > Group Buy: Megan Racing Rear Camber/Toe/Trailing Arms! | FREE S&H!!

Closed Thread

04-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
AJ@ECSMotorsports
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thumbs up Group Buy: Megan Racing Rear Camber/Toe/Trailing Arms! | FREE S&H!!

ECS Motorsports is a direct authorized dealer for Megan Racing
We would like to bring E90Post the Megan Racing Rear Adjustable Camber Kits, Trailing Arms, and Toe Control Arms for the E90/E92!

Rear Camber Arms:

Megan Racing has now developed camber arms for the B.M.W crowd that will help attain a higher level of control and performance. Constructed of a Reinforced Rubber Bushing , these control arms remain light weight while being able to take the punishment of competition and extreme conditions. A 3-Stage powder coating process the control arms will easily combat the elements for years of performance.

- Made with high-strength and anti-cranking rubber material
- Rubber viscosity is around 2000KGS
- Direct replacement/ no modifications needed

Rear Toe Control Arms:

Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, under steer, over steer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.

It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.

These Toe-Control arms allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear toe in/out setting of the vehicle. Toe is crucial for the straight line stability and behavior of a car and is said to have more of an effect than the front toe.

Rear Trailing Arms:

A well-balanced machine that is designed for the street but is formidable at the race track as well was still designed conservatively. But for those who push the limits and take every ounce of potential from their vehicles, the stock power and handling needs the ability to be fine tuned to perfection.

Megan Racing has developed our Trailing Arms for the BMW. Constructed of a Lightweight yet strong Steel-Alloy, they are perfectly suited for competition purposes that can withstand the extremes of track-driving while still being suitable for the daily driver.

These trailing arms allow the adjustment of Caster in the rear wheels which can drastically effect the responsiveness of the car during hard cornering or drifting. The Pillow ball ends replace the OEM soft-rubber bushings which absorb too much energy that is then wasted... the result is a more direct feel with no energy lost in the suspension system.

- High-Strength Steel Alloy
- 3-Stage Powdercoating Process
- Self-Lubricating Pillowball End-Links

MSRP: $299.00/pair (Price is per pair of camber arms, trailing braces, OR toe arms)
ECS Motorsports GB Pricing (Mix and Match):
3-5 Buyers: $249.00 ea.
6-10 Buyers: $239.00
11+ Buyers: $225.00!!

*Purchase any two sets and take an extra $10 off!
**Purchase all 3 sets for the ultimate upgrade and take off an extra $25!!

Shipping is always FREE from ECS Motorsports!
All orders will ship once 3 buyers are met, that is all that is needed to get this great price!!

Please Click Here to Purchase Megan Racing Camber Arms
*Your card will only be charged the GB amount of $249.00 for each.
Once 6 buyers have been met, the first 5 will receive a $10 refund, and so forth.

The List:
1. onefastman (if we get 11+)

Thank you all for checking these out!
Regards,
AJ
ECS Motorsports

Last edited by AJ@ECSMotorsports; 04-06-2010 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #2
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

I would be in at 11+
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #3
AJ@ECSMotorsports
Lieutenant
Rep

Bump it up!

PM/Call me if you don't want to wait for a GB, as it seems new products like these may not fly off the shelves, lol.

-AJ
ECS Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

This list depresses me
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2010, 03:33 PM   #5
AJ@ECSMotorsports
Lieutenant
Rep

Lol,

We're going to scratch the GB now and offer them at the 305 buyer's price
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
Flea7
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT/F48 X1/F430/F12

Garage List
2016 X1  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
2005 Ferrari F430  [0.00]
2014 Ferrari F12 Be ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ@ECSMotorsports View Post
Lol,

We're going to scratch the GB now and offer them at the 305 buyer's price

Wait. Don't these retail for 250.00 ?????