F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Review of NAVIANDBMWPARTS
proTUNING Freaks

Yesterday, 05:26 AM   #1
MrGreene
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335d xDrive

Thumbs up Review of NAVIANDBMWPARTS

Hello all 👋🏻

Recently I decided to give my interior of my F30 a complete upgrade. I was searching for an NBT Evo and a 6WB cluster to give my F30 a fresh look with some new tech. I found several sellers on ebay and one really stood out. NAVIANDBMWPARTS. He is based out of Lithuania and provided excellent quality parts. I bough the 6WB and NBT Evo touch loaded with all FSCs for Apple carplay etc. He virginizes clusters and precodes the headunit. Installing is plug and play. Except for 6WB of course coding is required for that once installed. If there are any issues he is very quick to respond and he provides coding services. His prices are very reasonable compared to others. For instance, my 6WB was only 1,000€ and it came virginized. Most other people selling those have their prices set around 1,300-1,400€. Same goes for the headunit. His price is below the competition. The 6WB and NBT Evo I bought from him looks brand new. There are no scratches or defects. I would highly recommend this seller. I will be purchasing an ATM module from him for the retrofit from TCB. Below you guys can check out the before and after pics of my car. Let me know what you guys think.

Appreciate 0