BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) G42 2-Series General Topics

09-22-2023, 11:43 PM   #1
VegasG42
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M240i xDrive

Best Way To Find An Available 24 xDrive Allocation ?

So I recently contacted both of my local BMW dealerships to inquire about an available xDrive allocation.

First dealership told me they possibly might have an allocation in a month or so.

The second dealership told me they don't see any allocations in the near future , but there's always a chance that might change.

So instead of waiting around for a couple months for an allocation that may or may not materialize , how can I be more proactive in finding an allocation ?

Am I limited to calling out of state dealerships ?

Would BMW be able to tell me , or refer me to my nearest dealership that has an available allocation.

Looking at nationwide dealership 24 inventory , it looks like they are ordering their inventory m240i's with tons of options . Options that I don't want or need. Hence the need for me to order one with the spec that I want to pay for
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2023, 12:41 AM   #2
ryo-
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 MWM M240i

keep on calling dealerships to see if they have an allocation, even if they are out of your area. I was lucky and a local-ish (40min drive) had an allocation that I was able to take over (dealer had optioned it their way, but I was able to change it to mine).
Appreciate 1
VegasG42381.00
      09-23-2023, 08:43 PM   #3
OriginalFake
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasG42 View Post
So I recently contacted both of my local BMW dealerships to inquire about an available xDrive allocation.

First dealership told me they possibly might have an allocation in a month or so.

The second dealership told me they don't see any allocations in the near future , but there's always a chance that might change.

So instead of waiting around for a couple months for an allocation that may or may not materialize , how can I be more proactive in finding an allocation ?

Am I limited to calling out of state dealerships ?

Would BMW be able to tell me , or refer me to my nearest dealership that has an available allocation.

Looking at nationwide dealership 24 inventory , it looks like they are ordering their inventory m240i's with tons of options . Options that I don't want or need. Hence the need for me to order one with the spec that I want to pay for
BMW won't tell you which dealerships have allocations. I recommend calling or emailing a bunch of them. And yeah, if your local spots don't have allocations, you have to go out of state.
Appreciate 1
VegasG42381.00
      09-24-2023, 12:21 PM   #4
Jrwbmw
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, G42 M240i xDrive

BMW CA here.

I can run a locator and find an allocation for you in ~10 mins.

DM me and let’s find one for you!
Appreciate 1
PL4NCK10.50
      09-24-2023, 01:34 PM   #5
VegasG42
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrwbmw View Post
BMW CA here.

I can run a locator and find an allocation for you in ~10 mins.

DM me and let’s find one for you!
Thank you for your help everyone , i really appreciate it .

I just got a call back from a local dealership after I asked the sales manager if they could trade another dealership for their RWD allocation.

Going there tomorrow to see what they require
Appreciate 1
DrJLag420799.00