E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > ***STOLEN E91 335i TOURING*** Please be aware if you're looking to buy!

06-12-2024, 01:26 PM   #1
mistabam92
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 335i M Sport LCI

Garage List
***STOLEN E91 335i TOURING*** Please be aware if you're looking to buy!

Hi E90post crew - I'm gutted to have to make this post, but my pride and joy was stolen today; my E91 2010 335i Touring in Space Grey

I'm in London and had the car parked on the street at my partners house in Brockley (SE4), stayed there overnight and came out to find the car gone in the morning. They had about a 12 hour window to steal it and no signs of smashed glass etc on the ground where it was parked which is strange.

It's been reported to the police but I'm holding out little hope that I will get it back to be honest, but keeping an eye out for 335is coming up for sale and trying to make people aware.

There are a few things that make this car super distinctive from the outside
- Its a late 2010 335i Touring LCI with Xenons
- Custom profusion catback exhaust - 4 inch slash cut tips
- Black M Performance rear diffuser
- Its lowered on BC Racing coilovers + has spacers front & rear for fitment
- Black M3 style mirror caps
- Suede steering wheel cover with orange centre line - visible from the outside

The front bumper also is also damaged on the drivers side below the headlight due to a little bump in traffic a few months ago - i repaired it on the driveway but its still very much noticeable.

I will attach some pics so you can see what she looks like.

So, this is a call to arms for this community - if you see a Space Grey E91 335i up for sale anywhere or just out and about on your travels, please shoot me a message!

I've spent so much time and money with this car over the last 3 years I'll be heartbroken if I lose her this way.

I have all of the documents at home (thank god) - including the full service history and V5C so if anyone does try and sell it they hopefully shouldn't get far as it'll have no documentation.

Let me know if you see anything out there legends.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-13-2024, 12:09 AM   #2
shannon1
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 323i M-Sport

Garage List
Sorry to hear mate , best of luck.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2024, 07:42 AM   #3
Sethorion
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i MSport LCI 6MT

Garage List
Sorry to hear that. Do you have any ideas on how they nicked it? I've read that the OBD2 port is a vulnerability.
Appreciate 0