E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Charlie Mckenna BMW

01-12-2016, 02:37 PM   #1
TheRealMccoy24
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '18 Comp M3

Charlie Mckenna BMW

I know there is countless mention of Charlie @ Mckenna BMW on here but I couldn't help but start another one. I recently took my E90 to Charlie for the dreaded wastegate rattle / turbo warranty. My experience with Charlie was even greater than all the praise he gets on here. I now know why people drive hundreds of miles to see him. The guy is the real deal. I first PM'd him and mentioned my rattle was pretty unbearable and wanted to see if he could help me out. He got back to me within the hour and was extremely flexible with scheduling and getting me in there ASAP. Agreed on a time and was @Mckenna within a few days.

Arrived for my appointment and went over a few things, without even inspecting my car he worked his magic and told me when she was going to be done. He was even able to get me 12 brand new index injectors! After a few signatures I was in my rental and awaiting anxiously for his call in a few days! 3 days later I get his message stating the car was done and picked her up that day. My car felt brand new and I can't remember it running this well.

All said and done I can't thank Charlie enough... He goes above and beyond and without hesitation will do everything in his power to make sure you leave there happy. Be sure to check out his F80 M3 when you go You're the man Charlie!
Appreciate 1
      02-03-2016, 02:40 AM   #2
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Thanks for the kind words brotha!