E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Scammer alert

11-14-2023, 01:39 PM   #1
steevo_102
Rep
Drives: BMW E82

Scammer alert

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Lookout for Fitzpi or any user with a 0 post count. I inquired about euro headlights on a thread and sent user 93accordEX message and received a reply (from a different user: Fitzpi) with their phone number stating that the headlights were still available, but like a jack-ass, I followed through without checking the username...

Pretty much, Fitzpi posed as 93accordEX and scammed me out of my money a few hours ago. I worked a 13hr shift and was up hours before, I was delirious and therefore, not vigilant. I only have myself to blame. You live and learn I guess...

Take this as a reminder to stay vigilant you guys.

Mods of this is in the wrong place can you please move this thread? Thanks.

Edit: Scammer changed their username to Puzzled_
Also, they will try to initiate money transfer via Zelle so you won't be able to get your money back. Beware.

Last edited by steevo_102; 11-19-2023 at 11:20 PM..
Appreciate 3