E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Wondering what a fair price would be for my 325i E92? Idrive is not working

09-12-2024, 07:58 PM   #1
Rapidfire7
Rep
Drives: BMW 325I E92

Wondering what a fair price would be for my 325i E92? Idrive is not working

2007 model

• I initially bought for work in real estate almost 9 years ago, but soon after I bought it, I got a job in another industry, and it has only really ever been used as a second/weekend car

• Very low Kilometres at only 105,000 KM. I have personally done only 40,000 KM since I bought it in 2015 at around 65,000 KM.

• Always garaged, regularly serviced and well looked after. Can show receipts for all servicing/work done going back to 2015/16 if required.

• Full professional service done recently at 103,152KM, which included New Drive Belt Tensioner, New Drive Belt, New Right Hand Rear Wheel Bearing Bearing, New Rocker Cover Gasket.

• Very good condition throughout

• Only selling as I simply hardly use it. I already have a daily driver, and simply don’t need a second car anymore

• Point of note is that the I-Drive system is no longer working. Unfortunately, it did not come back on after my mechanic replaced & registered the new battery and it may need replacing (although this may not be necessary, and the problem may be able to be solved by a BMW expert). I was thinking to have it replaced, but the advice I have received from a number of people in the BMW community was that it is best to sell it as it is, and let the new buyer put in what they want.

Please let me know your thoughts on a fair/reasonable price to sell it for.

Thank you.
Attached Images

Last edited by Rapidfire7; 09-12-2024 at 08:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2024, 02:52 AM   #2
Socket
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidfire7 View Post
2007 model

• I initially bought for work in real estate almost 9 years ago, but soon after I bought it, I got a job in another industry, and it has only really ever been used as a second/weekend car

• Very low Kilometres at only 105,000 KM. I have personally done only 40,000 KM since I bought it in 2015 at around 65,000 KM.

• Always garaged, regularly serviced and well looked after. Can show receipts for all servicing/work done going back to 2015/16 if required.

• Full professional service done recently at 103,152KM, which included New Drive Belt Tensioner, New Drive Belt, New Right Hand Rear Wheel Bearing Bearing, New Rocker Cover Gasket.

• Very good condition throughout

• Only selling as I simply hardly use it. I already have a daily driver, and simply don’t need a second car anymore

• Point of note is that the I-Drive system is no longer working. Unfortunately, it did not come back on after my mechanic replaced & registered the new battery and it may need replacing (although this may not be necessary, and the problem may be able to be solved by a BMW expert). I was thinking to have it replaced, but the advice I have received from a number of people in the BMW community was that it is best to sell it as it is, and let the new buyer put in what they want.

Please let me know your thoughts on a fair/reasonable price to sell it for.

Thank you.
Check Carsales for cars with similar age and milage. That will get you a realistic idea of what you car might sell for. This forum is very very quite these days. Unlikely you will find interested buyers in here. Maybe post your question on the Facebook BMW forums. Good luck with the sale. Fingers crossed for you
Appreciate 0