yoon_209
Masterchief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthemavm View Post
Do you want a 2025?
I just placed an order at MSRP. BMW of Buena Park had an allocation about to go into production and I was able to input my spec and got a production #. I can't believe it.
      04-24-2024, 07:57 AM   #68
anthemavm
Captain
Rep
Drives: X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoon_209 View Post
I just placed an order at MSRP. BMW of Buena Park had an allocation about to go into production and I was able to input my spec and got a production #. I can't believe it.
Congrats, you will enjoy it.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:52 PM   #69
g87bigbuti
Registered
Rep
Drives: g87 m2

Yes, here are a few dealers doing msrp for me, and my story of getting the m2 if you want to read.

Crevier BMW
BMW of Murrieta

Crevier BMW - the sales rep Jeffrey Zheng, I would asked for him. He helped me put in an order for a black m2 same spec you want at msrp no haggle. Though, I back out half way through because getting an allocation for a manual Supra in blue that I really want.

Then, the Supra came and Toyota dealer plays a “bend your a**” over move on me and don’t give me msrp like they said. Well, I guess can give them credit for putting dealer add one and call it 5k instead of just usual fair market value adjustment.

Back to my search for a g87 m2, and found one in BMW of Murrieta, Brooklyn grey with carbon roof, slightly used 6k miles for 67K. I found that to be a bit high for used so pass on the deal, but the sales guy did offer to order me one brand new msrp for next allocation no question ask if I want new.

Week later, somehow I found a 2k mileage used 2024 g87 m2 carbon roof and all options I wanted from a Ford Dealer in Utah randomly. Believe it or not, the listing price is $61,500. Jump on the purchase right away, got the vehicle check by third party local bmw mechanic and all break in service was done. The interior plastic cover is still on the dash and M2 seat icon. I asked the sales guy and apparently the previous owner lease the car but barely able to drive it probably because old age can’t handle the performance. I am looking at the car now can’t believe the price am getting it for. I brought it in to BMW to get a full inspection yesterday and service history and all specs are good.

Wish you all the luck in your search too!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #70
Dave07997S
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 Ford Mustang GT

Guys you can get it a little under if you shop around even in S.Cali. Its nothing huge but everything helps.
2004 BMW M3 Imola/Blk
Appreciate 0