E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > E92 leak and smelling fuel in the cabin and outside the car

Yesterday, 01:40 PM   #1
Petercan1020
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i E92

E92 leak and smelling fuel in the cabin and outside the car

I went to go redo my pressure regulated because it was leaving when I opened when I pop the seat and pulled up the carpet I noticed behind the service door towards the back of the car there's another little plastic plug with a rubber washer which was clear it almost looks like it's a drainage if the car got wet you'd be able to pop that open and drain it right out does anybody know what it's called it's directly in back of the door to access you fuel pressure regulator in the tank you can't miss it if you pull up the carpet all the way anyway my I'm trying to find out what it is because the rubber washer or seal or whatever the heck it was was squished and full of dirty fuel and grease real dippery so some stuff was getting in there I want to replace it if anybody can help me like I said it's in the rear driver's side underneath the seat next to the maintenance door to your fuel tank . Picture will be up shortly

Last edited by Petercan1020; Yesterday at 01:47 PM..
Appreciate 0