E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Help Stolen radio

07-11-2024, 01:36 AM   #1
MTECHDAZ
Rep
Drives: BMW 420D sport

Help Stolen radio

Hi guys, I have had my head unit,screen and controller stolen from my F32, also they have cut the wires to the radio, what wiring loom do I need or if anyone has one, also looking for replacement Head unit, Screen and controller, was Nav pro with large screen, appreciate anyone’s help, also need a replacement drivers window as they smashed the window too 😡not a good day at all 😢
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2024, 09:22 AM   #2
Silver Streek
Captain
Rep
Drives: 325d E91

That's bad luck sorry to hear that.

You can get units on eBay, they are readily available. Look on real oem for part numbers then search on eBay using the part numbers. The main headunit that controls the satnav and radio will have to be coded to the car, again there are a few people on eBay that can do that for you.

I just upgradwd my old CCC system to CIC pro nav including upgrading the controller/ joystick and sourced everything off eBay for a about £200. Your F series kit shouldn't be too muchore expensive, there were a lot of units on there.

Hope this helps.

P.S call autoglass and get a new window though your insurance, if you have window cover that is.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2024, 06:50 AM   #3
Rich_D
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d M Sport LCI

Sorry to hear about this, but just a heads up that this is the wrong area of the forum, this is for an older 3 series model the E9X, so very little in common with your F32.

This is the right area >>> https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=412
      07-13-2024, 03:42 PM   #4
MTECHDAZ
Rep
Drives: BMW 420D sport

Thanks guys, that helps, I have been searching for my unit but when I checked decoder in it states Navigation System Professional, I have seen a few but how can I get the connections that go on the HU as the wires have been cut I can get them soldered, but ideally is there a wiring diagram as to tell me which wires go where please. Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0