E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Headlight courtesy delay no longer active after flashing MHD stage 0 (stock power)

06-04-2024, 01:49 AM   #1
brokeboym3
Rep
Drives: BMW 335is

Question Headlight courtesy delay no longer active after flashing MHD stage 0 (stock power)

Hello,

This is my first post, so hopefully I am posting this in the correct thread.

I have a 2012 e92 335is 6mt

I just got in my N54 MHD OBD adapter and got the super license. I just flashed my car to Stage 0 (stock power) to run diagnostics and learn the app before installing my VRSF high-flow downpipe and flashing Stage 1+. In the past, I have coded my car using Bimmercode to add some additional features. After Flashing Stage 0 onto my car, I realized that I no longer had a headlight courtesy delay and the car would shut off all lights directly after locking (my halos and rear lights used to stay on for 90 seconds after the car was locked). I checked Bimmercode to see if the MHD Tune had affected any changes I made. it was all the same on the Bimmercode app, I ended up turning off the headlight courtesy delay in the settings and then coding it back in to see if that would correct the issue. I am still unable to get them to turn on. when I unlock my car, the welcome lights work without any issues. I know if I pull on my high beams, the headlights will turn on. I am asking about them automatically turning on after locking the car since it would always do it before I flashed Stage 0

One additional question. After flashing Stage 0 (stock power), it felt as if the car was more responsive and overall performed better. this made no sense to me as it should have the same power figures and I did not change any setting on the tune other than adding launch control at 3000 rpm.

Please let me know any advice on how to fix this issue. I had my car on a battery tender the entire time and ended up leaving it on for an additional few hours just to fully charge the battery.

Thanks
Appreciate 0