BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Exterior Modifications

05-18-2024, 08:23 AM   #1
MineralGreyMetallic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 BGM M2 6MT

Where to install aero pieces and spoiler in Los Angeles area?

I have front lip, side skirts, rear diffuser, ducts, grille, and trunk spoiler that need install.

I'm having a hard time finding a place that seems right for this type of work.

My PPF place doesn't install these parts.

European Auto Source said they were uncomfortable with the install of the ducts because it "requires cutting," which it doesn't, so not sure how they came to that conclusion especially considering I linked them to an installation video. I have the MHC ducts.

Who else in Los Angeles is reputable for installing these pieces? Who do you have personal experience with?

I have an appointment with Supreme Power, but the person I spoke with on the phone didn't inspire a lot of confidence that this is the type of work they normally do. The lip and skirts are easy enough, but the grill, ducts, and trunk spoiler are more complicated so I'm a little concerned about those.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2024, 09:55 AM   #2
M2 CCO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [8.75]
Strange that EAS was confused like that. I’ve used them before and had good results. If we were closer I’d say head over to my garage and I’ll help you knock it out!

Edit: If you want to head to the high desert I’d be happy to help you install them! Looks like we have the same kit as well! I haven’t ordered the diffuser yet so I’d be interested to see it in person for sure!
Appreciate 1
      05-18-2024, 10:51 AM   #3
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

Curious why you don't want to install the parts yourself? All are pretty simple installs.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2024, 02:12 PM   #4
MineralGreyMetallic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 24 BGM M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2 CCO View Post
Strange that EAS was confused like that. I’ve used them before and had good results. If we were closer I’d say head over to my garage and I’ll help you knock it out!

Edit: If you want to head to the high desert I’d be happy to help you install them! Looks like we have the same kit as well! I haven’t ordered the diffuser yet so I’d be interested to see it in person for sure!
That is super generous of you, and I may take you up on that! I'll DM you early this week to line up schedules if that's looking more like the route I want to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABCAT View Post
Curious why you don't want to install the parts yourself? All are pretty simple installs.
I've done installs like this in the past, but it's just a matter of space and tools which I currently don't have.
Appreciate 1
M2 CCO1109.00