E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: Manual E91

09-06-2024, 01:21 AM   #1
gregothan
Registered
Rep
Drives: WTB E91 manual

WTB: Manual E91

Posted this in the E91 thread, but I figured I'd drop this here for more visibility too.

Looking for a manual for sure - LCI preferred, but pre-LCI for the right price. xDrive / RWD either way. Cautious about winter-driven / rust-belt cars, but if underbody is mostly clean & in good shape I'm happy. Carfax + inspection, etc.

I am in San Francisco, but definitely willing to travel for the right one. Talking with a seller for one in Washington right now but open to options. I've scoured FB Marketplace / Craigslist / Autoblog / etc., but please toss any listings you see my way

Generally planning on flying out / driving back, so cars that are operable and ready for an adventure catch my eye.
Appreciate 1
      09-07-2024, 11:10 PM   #2
kumanzi
Certified Electric Steering Hater
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 328xi

Hi gregothan,

I think you may find this auction interesting. Best of luck on your search.
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/KPZ...i-sports-wagon

Best,
kumanzi
Appreciate 1
      09-11-2024, 03:59 PM   #3
ekimp
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '11 328XiT 6MT, '75 2002

Hey there,

I too am in SF and just recently bought what you might be looking for. I was not planning on selling it, but in theory I'd sell for the right price so figured I would gauge your interest anyway since you're local.

Notes:
2011 328i xDrive 6 speed (LCI)
Silver/Black interior
Barebones spec, other than MY11 value pack which included heated seats and exterior door lights.
248K miles (yes, high...but drives pretty good considering)
CA car since new, never left the state, no rust.
Clean Carfax, 2 owner car before me.
Cosmetically, an assortment of battle scars to be expected for such a high mileage car, but nothing insane. I bought it with this in mind to be a car I could street park in the city and not be concerned about.

If any of that seems of interest to you, let me know. Like I said, not planning on selling it otherwise (you and I both know how hard it is to come by any manual LCI E91), but depending on how much you want it I could be convinced otherwise.

Let me know either way
Appreciate 0
      09-12-2024, 01:32 PM   #4
gregothan
Registered
Rep
Drives: WTB E91 manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekimp View Post
Hey there,

I too am in SF and just recently bought what you might be looking for. I was not planning on selling it, but in theory I'd sell for the right price so figured I would gauge your interest anyway since you're local.

Notes:
2011 328i xDrive 6 speed (LCI)
Silver/Black interior
Barebones spec, other than MY11 value pack which included heated seats and exterior door lights.
248K miles (yes, high...but drives pretty good considering)
CA car since new, never left the state, no rust.
Clean Carfax, 2 owner car before me.
Cosmetically, an assortment of battle scars to be expected for such a high mileage car, but nothing insane. I bought it with this in mind to be a car I could street park in the city and not be concerned about.

If any of that seems of interest to you, let me know. Like I said, not planning on selling it otherwise (you and I both know how hard it is to come by any manual LCI E91), but depending on how much you want it I could be convinced otherwise.

Let me know either way
Hi ekimp,

Thanks for the posting. Another forum member reached out to me with one that they are looking to sell, so fingers crossed hope you enjoy your new purchase!

m_code, thanks for your PMs - I can't reply to them yet, but I saw that same car and was talking to the seller as well. Good luck with your search!
Appreciate 0