E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > e93 same hight as stock struts and shocks replacement

09-18-2024, 09:16 AM   #1
guerra
Registered
Rep
Drives: e93 325d

e93 same hight as stock struts and shocks replacement

A lot to be red about replacing stock suspension, but I couldn't find the exact answer. I want to replace worn stock struts and shocks (I dont know if i have to change springs at all) for same hight set (can't afford to go lower with those speedbumps in my city). The car is e93 325d so additional weight changes things and I know it has M sport suspension from factory (am I right?) so its already lowered. I was looking at a set of orange str.t koni and they claim that front lowering is 40mm and rear is 20mm. is it compared to regular suspension or M sport? What else can i consider that is not lower than it already is? what about springs (i dont mind paying extra if it works)?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2024, 07:31 PM   #2
rvphuerta
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Koni orange should not lower the car if you are not swapping out lowering springs.
Appreciate 0