E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Lighting / Electronics / Audio / Security > Group Buy for Eonon D5165 BMW E90 Car GPS with Dual Canbus & ARM Processor & NFC

Closed Thread

10-02-2013, 03:51 AM   #1
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Group Buy for Eonon D5165 BMW E90 Car GPS with Dual Canbus & ARM Processor & NFC

Hey guys, a big great news to tell you,the new batch of Eonon D5165 BMW E90/E91/E92/E93 Car GPS already back in stock with upgraded new features you expected! The awesome D5165 is not only with powerful dual can bus system, ARM processor, but also has the new added NFC bluetooth function and Orange button color which make it much more faster and cooler and more factory look!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5165.html

Even more, there are 16 people collected for group buy already, so hot! Thanks a lot for your support! So this GB is activated now!

Group Buy Link with discounted price for Members ONLY:
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...MW/D5165T.html

For those who'd like to order via Cell phone:
http://wap.eonon.com/productshow.aspx?pno=D5165T

- Group Buy Price:
Original Price: $472 on our website
GB Price:$339 without map
$364 with built-in US/CA map
Save 28%!

Just order from this group buy link with GB price directly is OK! Quite easy! First come, first served!
And don't forget to tell me your order No. or Email after you finish the order, so that I can provide you better after sale service!

And welcome you guys to share your nice Eonon installation pics, vid and review after getting it, thanks a lot!

Warranty:
Buying from eonon.com official website, you can get unique as long as 2 year warranty, which you can't get anywhere else

- Group Buy List till Oct.2:

1. Unr
2.Brooklyn335xi
3.JDrago1926
4. Downhill330i
5. Recon2005
6. Myzhael
7. Vicdx
8. 7786
9. Njpnc
10.Andrewsonic
11.crzylildude
12.Kocke78
13.dreamonn
14.joey0909
15.kisho
16.bmgp

More to come! Welcome to introduce to more of your friends join also! Thank you so much!

-D5165 Reviews:
Here are D5165 reviewsfrom douwe22, hope it will help you know our great D5165 even better:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=36
Special thanks to douwe22!

-GB Time:
Oct.2 -Nov.2, 2013

-People Required:
Totally 10 People

-Payment & Shipping:
After 10 people collected, we give you a special link with group buy price to pay. It's free shipping to the US, you should be responsible for the custom tax yourself. We will arrange shipment in 2 days for each of you respectively after getting your payment, you can usually receive your items in 3-6 days after our postage.

- Main features of D5165:
Specific For BMW E90/E91/E92/93 Reference year: 2006-2011 ( Upgraded D5114 )
-ARM11 Processor
-Dual CAN BUS Function
-NFC Support

-7 LED Button Colors Switchable(Orange LED Button to Match with Car Interior)
-12 Kinds of Background Pictures Selectable
-BMW Opening Logo
-Digital TV Support (V0018)
-Tire Pressure Monitoring System ( TS01 )
-GPS, US/CA/EU/AU/NZ Map Optional

-Video Demo of D5165

-Pictures:

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-08-2013 at 01:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535xi

Can we see some pics of the new orange color? Is it actually amber to match the e90 interior or is it just a generic orange color?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #3
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7786 View Post
Can we see some pics of the new orange color? Is it actually amber to match the e90 interior or is it just a generic orange color?
Hi 7786, there is no problem. Since the factory is on national holidays, we will post more picture here on Oct.8, thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

As mentioned in the 1st post, for your convenience, here I quote you the latest review from douwe22 here

https://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specif...BMW/D5165.html

"So finally finished installing eonon d5165, fit in fairly well, had to do some trimming at the temp control area, had to do some rewiring to make it work.
Got gps working, guess I had to sd card before firing up the radio, thanks eonon for the reply. Now I am a happy camper finally got everything to work now.
If you have logic 7 its gonna be a bit of wiring, i wouldnt worry about the trimming too much, thats pretty easy, as you can see from my uploaded pic, my deck fits in pretty good!
Im pretty happy with this unit so far."
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #5
shadowinstallz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90

I have logic 7 and was about to install another unit but stumbled upon this eonon
does this fix/integrate the SOS error that i see on other aftermarket unit installs from removing the factory head unit?
parking distance sensors/beeps still work?

How does the 2 subs under the seat get connected if you decide to not have an external amp? the "2 sub wires" coming out of the eonon don't have +/-....just curious how this is suppose to connect

I have separate heated seat controls which are located right underneath the heater /ac controls how does this get integrated, i dont see a connector for the heated seats harness on the rear of the eonon? can you get me detailed instructions of the install?

is there still a group buy on this?

shaushshaush & douwe22 how did you actually attach the speaker wires into the factory amp harness? did u use a special harness or connector(bullet connectors maybe?)? or just stick them in there and tape to secure? did you wire the speakers in parallel or series ? subs? how did you connect all 7 speakers plus the 2 subs? does the parking sensors/beeps still work after leaving the amp harness disconnected? any errors? like sos?

thanks for the reply in advance
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
shadowinstallz
Enlisted Member
Rep

my dash looks like this
http://photos.linquist.net/photos/421025694_J2MKh-L.jpg
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 04:16 AM   #7
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowinstallz View Post
Quote:
I have logic 7 and was about to install another unit but stumbled upon this eonon
does this fix/integrate the SOS error that i see on other aftermarket unit installs from removing the factory head unit?
parking distance sensors/beeps still work?

How does the 2 subs under the seat get connected if you decide to not have an external amp? the "2 sub wires" coming out of the eonon don't have +/-....just curious how this is suppose to connect

I have separate heated seat controls which are located right underneath the heater /ac controls how does this get integrated, i dont see a connector for the heated seats harness on the rear of the eonon? can you get me detailed instructions of the install?

is there still a group buy on this?

shaushshaush & douwe22 how did you actually attach the speaker wires into the factory amp harness? did u use a special harness or connector(bullet connectors maybe?)? or just stick them in there and tape to secure? did you wire the speakers in parallel or series ? subs? how did you connect all 7 speakers plus the 2 subs? does the parking sensors/beeps still work after leaving the amp harness disconnected? any errors? like sos?

thanks for the reply in advance

Hi shadowinstallz, thanks for interesting. shaushshaush has already replied you. Please check it here
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=142

Btw, would you like to join GB? thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 04:46 AM   #8
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Hi guys, as you requested, here is a picture for the Orange color button.
Hope you will love it, thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #9
shadowinstallz
Enlisted Member
Rep

do u know where the PDC beeps are coming from? does it come out of the headunit (built-in speaker?) or does it come out of the rear speakers (door and rear deck) like how it is stock? (assuming you connect the speakers direct to the headunit without going through an external amp.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Amber looks great, thanks for picture. Has the volume issue been resolved at all? Where there is no volume at 1 and the volume at 2 is too loud?
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #11
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
do u know where the PDC beeps are coming from? does it come out of the headunit (built-in speaker?) or does it come out of the rear speakers (door and rear deck) like how it is stock? (assuming you connect the speakers direct to the headunit without going through an external amp.
Hi shadowinstallz, the sound is coming out from the built in speaker of the head unit. Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2013, 06:20 AM   #12
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Amber looks great, thanks for picture. Has the volume issue been resolved at all? Where there is no volume at 1 and the volume at 2 is too loud?
Hi 7786, yes, the Amber is very cool and makes your ride more factory look.
Meanwhile, you guys do not worry, the units we have now has no sound issue. You can rest assured and buy it now!

Last edited by EononCarDVD; 10-10-2013 at 02:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2013, 07:22 AM   #13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Purchase made, PM'ed you my order number.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2013, 03:05 AM   #14
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Purchase made, PM'ed you my order number.
Hi 7786, already got the order. Hope you will get the unit soon.
And welcome to share with us more of your nice installation pics on our facebook or pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.facebook.com/Eonon.Official
http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspx

Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #15
Joppash
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 3281

Navi install

Trying to pick between eonon 5165 and dynavin d99... Thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2013, 05:27 AM   #16
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppash View Post
Trying to pick between eonon 5165 and dynavin d99... Thoughts?
Hi Joppash, compared to dynavin D99, Eonon D5165 has the following advantages :

1. D5165 has built in EONON Unquic and Powerful functions :
- ARM11 Processor, run faster than a computer.
- Dual CAN BUS function, much more compatible with your car.
-NFC Support, Bluetooth connected within seconds easily!
-7 LED Button Colors, Orange color optional, much more cool and more factory look!

2. You can enjoy as long as 2 year warranty, which you can NOT get from anywhere else. More details you can check this page : http://www.eonon.com/2YEAR_WARRANTY.aspx
While dynavin d99 only 1 year warranty.

3 . Eonon unit is much more fordable! Almost half price of dynavin d99

4. Further more, we are arranging Group Buy, you save another 20USD. You will get most professional advice from our Eonon tech team, latest news from our R&D, and most considerate after sale service.

Just get D5165 here with discount GB price to get the benefits. You will love it definitely!
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...PS/D5165T.html
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2013, 07:45 PM   #17
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Almost done with the installation. I have a logic 7 system so I had to route the wires from the rear to the front, which is what I spent most of the weekend doing. I made a custom PnP harness so I didn't have to splice into the factory wiring, everything plugged right in.

The packaging (very nicely packaged):

The harness:

Rear installation pics:

Still need to tidy everything up, install the ipod/gps/usb/etc cables, and mount the AC/Eonon into the dash.

Some notes so far, the sound issue is fixed. The volume progresses normally like you would expect. The radio works great and picks up all the stations in my area. The orange led does NOT match the factory amber color. Like everyone else is saying, its a bit on the yellow side:

Other than that I haven't really had a chance to test or play with anything else. I hope to finish the installation tomorrow and will provide more feedback then. If anyone has any questions in the meantime please feel free to ask
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2013, 02:08 AM   #18
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Almost done with the installation. I have a logic 7 system so I had to route the wires from the rear to the front, which is what I spent most of the weekend doing. I made a custom PnP harness so I didn't have to splice into the factory wiring, everything plugged right in.

The packaging (very nicely packaged):

The harness:

Rear installation pics:

Still need to tidy everything up, install the ipod/gps/usb/etc cables, and mount the AC/Eonon into the dash.

Some notes so far, the sound issue is fixed. The volume progresses normally like you would expect. The radio works great and picks up all the stations in my area. The orange led does NOT match the factory amber color. Like everyone else is saying, its a bit on the yellow side:

Other than that I haven't really had a chance to test or play with anything else. I hope to finish the installation tomorrow and will provide more feedback then. If anyone has any questions in the meantime please feel free to ask

Hi 7786, nice pictures and it will help more guys know Eonon D5165 better. Thanks for sharing. And i will reflect the Orange LED issue to the R&D and improve it in the future. )

Btw,welcome to upload more pictures and videos here and on our pic/vid channel like many other fans do:
http://www.eonon.com/channel_photo.aspx

Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #19
rogerdiaz
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i

Any member videos for the Eonon D5165? Looking to pull the trigger for Xmas. Anyone hookup backup camera to this device?
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2013, 11:30 PM   #20
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerdiaz View Post
Any member videos for the Eonon D5165? Looking to pull the trigger for Xmas. Anyone hookup backup camera to this device?
Hi rogerdiaz, let see the video which shared by Nico Darrow. Eonon D5165 works pretty well on his BMW 335i (e90) 2007, and i hope it will helps you know this unit better.

Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2013, 03:24 AM   #21
kayfaz
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

@EononCarDVD is the issue with the bottom of the unit sticking out being looked at as pointed out in the video and many online reviews?
Appreciate 1
      12-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #22
EononCarDVD
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep

Hi guys, great big news to tell you that Eonon D5165 E90/E91/E92/E93 GPS has upgraded.
The latest version has the 90 degree GPS& iPod cable, NFC URC included, but also NEW OEM BMW UI.
http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specifi...BMW/D5165.html

- Eonon URC (Ultra Remote Control): A remote you never see! It not only come out with the COOLEST design But also the FASTEST BT connection via NFC.

- Fastest BT connection: Most of you have ever experienced a complicated BT connection, and the BT sharing is the function used very often. With the URC, JUST ONE TOUCH, THEN CONNECTED! Amazing!!

New Cool and OEM BMW UI:

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread